Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone!! I've prepared myself for the worst news so if I do get in it'll be amazing, if not....next year. I'll be back! x

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest what where the interview dates of all these specialities? Are they doing it in a rough order of some sorts?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allenstre)
    Just out of interest what where the interview dates of all these specialities? Are they doing it in a rough order of some sorts?.
    doesnt seem to be!! Someone has offer for cardio which was 22nd may- one of the last interviews. and people also have offers for medical physics which i think was one of the first interviews! I wondered if it was by location (maybe the trusts take different times to come to a conclusion) but again its seems pretty varied!

If the offers don't come through till 6pm, tomorrow is going to be a looong day!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone got an offer for cardiac in Manchester so happy!!

I spoke to the resource team to clarify an issue I had and the woman said the 25th was the latest date they wanted to have it announced and were looking to release as soon as possible. And then 2 hours later I had my offer so I think if you have an offer it isn't a mistake!!!

Well done and good luck to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Been offered a position in micro at my first choice - Portsmouth. So happy, got the email at 6.30 pm 11/06/12.
    Good luck to everyone! Hope you hear soon xxx

ReputationRep:
    I got offered clinical biochem at Manchester and interviews were on the 21st. Very excited! Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mt86ltn)
    Yep, got an offer to Medical Physics in Lincoln I think East Midlands was my third choice, but I was prepared to go anywhere really. Still can't believe it tho, it was my third year of trying to get into the training scheme! Good luck to others waiting to hear...
    Gongratulations! I hope by the end of the day I get one as well.... so anxious!

ReputationRep:
    Haematology and transfusion at Coventry and Warwickshire!

Good luck to all those still waiting and congrats to those who have heard!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone else gets Medical Physics at Royal Liverpool, please do get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats zeropoint! Was it your first option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfptwenty)
    I got offered clinical biochem at Manchester and interviews were on the 21st. Very excited! Good luck everyone!
    Congrats!! Was that today or yesterday? Frantic inbox refreshing is going on every 5 mins!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Woop for people finding out already! Congrats to those who got it! Still waiting here!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! Was that today or yesterday? Frantic inbox refreshing is going on every 5 mins!!

same here! what placements are you waiting for? best of luck

ReputationRep:
    Congrats and good luck all.
    Anyone for medical physics in London?

ReputationRep:
    OMG, I was really poorly yesterday so wasn't in work & didn't even access my e-mail...got into work this morning to find I've got an offer for clinical biochemistry at Exeter (my first choice).....thought I was seeing things! I'm so happy I can't believe it!

Congratulations to all who have received an offer & keep checking if you are still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiBBy_12)
    Congrats zeropoint! Was it your first option?
    I think it was my second or third, but I'm still very happy. I wish you the best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accoops790)
    OMG, I was really poorly yesterday so wasn't in work & didn't even access my e-mail...got into work this morning to find I've got an offer for clinical biochemistry at Exeter (my first choice).....thought I was seeing things! I'm so happy I can't believe it!

Congratulations to all who have received an offer & keep checking if you are still waiting to hear!
    Congrats!! I'm amazed at how many people who'd thought they'd performed terribly at interview are now proud holders of offers!! Hopefully that'll be the case! But all this no news isn't good xx

ReputationRep:
    Are these offers still all the ones that were given out yesterday? Or has there been another wave of offers today? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! I'm amazed at how many people who'd thought they'd performed terribly at interview are now proud holders of offers!! Hopefully that'll be the case! But all this no news isn't good xx

We've just gotta think that no news is good news at the moment! (easier said than done, haha!) x

ReputationRep:
    i love that my email refreshes itself but i keep refreshing the page anyway just in case! I'm assuming all these offers were all from yesterday? This is not doing my nerves any good, especially as i have my final exam tmoro :/

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.