The Student Room Group

NHS Clinical Scientist Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

what questions did they ask you on clinicalk biochemistry
Hello good day! I was looking for a forum about clinical scientist/biomedical scientist and I found this. And I am confident that you guys could help me get through the application. However, I am a filipino and I am trying my luck in London to have a progress in my career.

I am still in the process of my application/registration to the Health and Care Professions Council. Someone here who could help me,give advice and thoughts on how I can register in the council?

I also saw the Institute of Biomedical Science org and now I am confused which one of them I need to register to..

I am hoping for your favorable response..

Thanks!
Hi! I haven't taken the tests yet but have practiced and I am bricking it!! I too am a graduated of biomedical science from KCL, have undertaken numerous voluntary roles working in care homes and with disabled people, and have dedicated the last 3 years to obtaining the experience (working full time In a lab) and qualifications(extended level 3 diploma in dental technology which I have obtained distinction level in) I need to apply for reconstructive science and feel I am well up to the job. But I cannot get my head around the numerical reasoning at all! I'm just too slow! It's not a fair representation I don't feel and doesn't not reflect on how dedicated I would be to the role
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi everyone! What questions were you asked at the interview in the past years? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending