The Student Room Group

Exeter vs Leeds vs bath for a&f

Which one reputable is better?
Reply 1
I really want to know how the employer think.
thank you
Leeds, probably.
Reply 3
Original post by gtty123
Leeds, probably.

Thank you
I heard that Leeds is not very focus on their business department,but it has the highest ranking for a&f.

I prefer Exeter more than other ,because of their beautiful campus,but it has the worst reputation for a&f in my offer.

So I want to know how important is university reputation for my career life. Should I choose Leeds for a better graduate job?
Original post by Jkkioky
Thank you
I heard that Leeds is not very focus on their business department,but it has the highest ranking for a&f.

I prefer Exeter more than other ,because of their beautiful campus,but it has the worst reputation for a&f in my offer.

So I want to know how important is university reputation for my career life. Should I choose Leeds for a better graduate job?

Tbh, this will sound counterproductive, but choosing a university you will enjoy studying at is far better than going to one where it 'looks better'. Each of these options are good picks. Go where you'd thrive.
Reply 5
Original post by gtty123
Tbh, this will sound counterproductive, but choosing a university you will enjoy studying at is far better than going to one where it 'looks better'. Each of these options are good picks. Go where you'd thrive.

But I am afraid of be placed at a disadvantage for go to Exeter not Leeds
Original post by Jkkioky
But I am afraid of be placed at a disadvantage for go to Exeter not Leeds

No, that won't happen, as long as you're a good applicant, you're fine.
Reply 7
Original post by gtty123
No, that won't happen, as long as you're a good applicant, you're fine.

Thank you for your replies,It’s very helpful

Quick Reply

Latest