The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Is there a deposit for accommodation?

Loughborough university undergrad here. Just wanted to know, with the option to reserve accommodation starting from the 15th June, is there a down payment required immediately?

If so, how much is this deposit (as a percentage)?

I’ve found no information about deposit amounts but apparently there will be deposits.

I have no access to cash at the moment, need to take my rewards from a liquidity pool so yeah, that’s why I’m asking.
Original post by Anonymous
Loughborough university undergrad here. Just wanted to know, with the option to reserve accommodation starting from the 15th June, is there a down payment required immediately?

If so, how much is this deposit (as a percentage)?

I’ve found no information about deposit amounts but apparently there will be deposits.

I have no access to cash at the moment, need to take my rewards from a liquidity pool so yeah, that’s why I’m asking.

Hello, I am a 1st year at Loughborough staying in halls on campus. I did not need to pay a deposit for my accommodation however some of the halls on campus are not managed by the university and instead are managed by Unite Students so not too sure if those ones will require a deposit.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hello, I am a 1st year at Loughborough staying in halls on campus. I did not need to pay a deposit for my accommodation however some of the halls on campus are not managed by the university and instead are managed by Unite Students so not too sure if those ones will require a deposit.

Do you know which ones are managed by Unite Students?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you know which ones are managed by Unite Students?

Ik harry french and william morris are both managed by unite students but not too sure about any of the others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending