Anyone going Wireless Crystal Palace?

Watch this thread
sgrio1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Had a few people drop out of our festival plans and they're cancelling their tickets, now I'm trying to meet people to go with them as this lineup this year is something I just can't miss

I'm 18
The_Governor200
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I’m going there as well and in a similar position to you.
nina2626
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
yeah man im 18 and going crystal too, just waiting for them to release the full line up, their taking the **** now lmao
Last edited by nina2626; 2 months ago
sgrio1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by The_Governor200)
Hi, I’m going there as well and in a similar position to you.
(Original post by nina2626)
yeah man im 18 and going crystal too, just waiting for them to release the full line up, their taking the **** now lmao
dm ur instas or snapchats here
mustafa03
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yhh im going Fri and Saturday Crystal Palace anyone got a groupchat going already?
sgrio1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by mustafa03)
Yhh im going Fri and Saturday Crystal Palace anyone got a groupchat going already?
private message me ur details
naitsabes1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone going crystal palace sunday?
Gabby10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sgrio1)
dm ur instas or snapchats here
Hi im in the same position for sunday and Saturday, is it possible to join you guys? let me know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads