blue light card Lloyds pharmacy

Watch this thread
Rs12
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hi guys,
I was just wondering can Lloyd's PHarmacy staff such as a dispenser sign up for the blue light card?

thanks
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
No.

https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/
Kryzia
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am a trainee pharmacy dispenser with an nhs smart card, I applied for bluelight after calling them up and I got approved. Any pharmacy team member can get BlueLightCard as long as they have a nhs smart card or proof of work.

(Original post by Rs12)
hi guys,
I was just wondering can Lloyd's PHarmacy staff such as a dispenser sign up for the blue light card?

thanks
Kryzia
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You can if you have a nhs smart card, or proof of employment under a pharmacy.
As long as the pharmacy has a nhs contract you are part of the nhs family as a primary care provider.

Dentaldreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My friend is a pharmaceutical technician and she just sent a copy of her payslip and got approved. Hopefully you can try that too?
Abigail1984
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi I'm a dispenser for lloyds in a mental health hub who supplies to several different hospitals and clinics. Blue light have taken the payment for the card but they keep declining my payslip. We don't use smart cards as we dispense from medical charts that are emailed from the wards. I can't find a contact number any for blue light to actually speak to someone. Any advice would be greatly received
Last edited by Abigail1984; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads