Child Nursing applicant

Watch this thread
Rhea.K
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, has anyone applied for the University of Bradford? If so what course?
Stacy992
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rhea.K)
Hi,
I have accepted my offer for Adult Nursing this September. Which year have you applied for and which course?
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey @Rhea.K

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stacy992)
Hi,
I have accepted my offer for Adult Nursing this September. Which year have you applied for and which course?
Hey @Stacy992

Great to hear you've accepted your offer! Please do let me know if you have any questions about the course or life at Bradford in general.

Thanks,

Becky
Stacy992
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Bradford)
Hey @Stacy992

Great to hear you've accepted your offer! Please do let me know if you have any questions about the course or life at Bradford in general.

Thanks,

Becky
University of Bradford - Faculty representatives hi Becky do you know when timetables will be out or would you/ current student be able to advise on a typical week please.
It would be helpful to know how many days a week we are required to attend university and whether we would be required to attend university/placement in the same week. It would be good to have an insight, to help plan around part time work and family.
Last edited by Stacy992; 1 month ago
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
University of Bradford - Faculty representatives hi Becky do you know when timetables will be out or would you/ current student be able to advise on a typical week please.
It would be helpful to know how many days a week we are required to attend university and whether we would be required to attend university/placement in the same week. It would be good to have an insight, to help plan around part time work and family.
Hey @Stacy992

To find more information about a typical week as an Adult Nursing student and find more information about placements please contact the faculty on [email protected] who can give you an insight

Becky
ge21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Diagnostic radiography What about you?
Rhea.K
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi,
Hey,
I have also accepted my offer for Children's Nursing this September.
Rhea.K
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by ge21)
Hey,
I have applied for Children's Nursing.
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ge21)
Hey @ge21

How are you?

If you have any questions about your course or about general life at Bradford please do let me know!

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads