Accommodation in Bristol University

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How oversubscribed are Print hall, Orchard Height, New Bridewell< Brunel House, the court room in Bristol? Thank you!!
Brismed18
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I don't know about the other accommodations but im in orchard heights this year, and everyone had it as their first choice in my flat, I've not met many people in the accommodations who had it as their 2nd etc. the uni has documents online saying how many applied to each accomodation in a certain year and how many rooms there were. I would recommend trying to find that
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thank you!!
(Original post by Brismed18)
I don't know about the other accommodations but im in orchard heights this year, and everyone had it as their first choice in my flat, I've not met many people in the accommodations who had it as their 2nd etc. the uni has documents online saying how many applied to each accomodation in a certain year and how many rooms there were. I would recommend trying to find that
Aandam
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brismed18)
Trying to find that document showing number of applicants to each hall - do you know where you can find / saw it ?
Brismed18
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Aandam)
Trying to find that document showing number of applicants to each hall - do you know where you can find / saw it ?
Sorry I can't remember, I think someone posted it on a chat last year but Ive looked and can't seem to locate it. you could probably just email the accommodations office for the Information as they should have it to hand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (16)
18.39%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (30)
34.48%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.75%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.15%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
10.34%
Reading articles about what steps to take (17)
19.54%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.6%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
5.75%

Watched Threads