The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Literature

Does anyone have any suggestions for what the Romeo and Juliet question could be?
Original post by Student Ruby
Does anyone have any suggestions for what the Romeo and Juliet question could be?

Hey! The main question there is love vs. hate, I guess...The power of love that was much stronger than violence and fighting between the two families. Also, to my mind, there is an important theme of true life values. Romeo and Juliet's parents spent years for spreading their hate and did not pay much attention to their children. This lead to tragedy, I think. If you have more questions, I will try to answer :smile:
(Original post by EmmaBrown09)Hey! The main question there is love vs. hate, I guess...The power of love that was much stronger than violence and fighting between the two families. Also, to my mind, there is an important theme of true life values. Romeo and Juliet's parents spent years for spreading their hate and did not pay much attention to their children. This lead to tragedy, I think. If you have more questions, I will try to answer :smile:
Do you have any good quotes for this?
Original post by EmmaBrown09
Hey! The main question there is love vs. hate, I guess...The power of love that was much stronger than violence and fighting between the two families. Also, to my mind, there is an important theme of true life values. Romeo and Juliet's parents spent years for spreading their hate and did not pay much attention to their children. This lead to tragedy, I think. If you have more questions, I will try to answer :smile:

is this for the 2022 gces on Romeo and Juliet

Quick Reply

Latest