This discussion is closed.
saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
me and my mates were discussing this girl today whos really small and petite, id say she was about 4ft11. She also looks v young and no way looks 19 probably 13, she must be 19 though shes in our year :confused: plus she says she is.
Anyway they were saying they wouldn't go out with her because of her small size and because they think it would be embarrasing as it would look as though they were dating a child. (which i agree)
However she is quite pretty and even though im quite tall there was only me that said they might like to go out with her (then again i am one for choosing odd girls lol)

Do all you lads think like this cause i don't :confused:
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
no. petite girls are hot.
Agreed.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hang on a sec saturn...two days ago you posted a thread on your 'not so fat' girlfriend and NOW you've got your eyes on someone else?? Give it a break mate
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The only sort of girl friend I have ever had was 4.2ft, she was a real life wire she never stopped talking. She used to physicaly wear me down.
saturn
Rep:
?
(Original post by wild thing)
hang on a sec saturn...two days ago you posted a thread on your 'not so fat' girlfriend and NOW you've got your eyes on someone else?? Give it a break mate
ive not got my eyes on her i just can't understand my friends mentality.
saturn
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The only sort of girl friend I have ever had was 4.2ft, she was a real life wire she never stopped talking. She used to physicaly wear me down.
4ft 2? how old was she
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
4ft 2? how old was she
She was my age, so she will be 21/22 now. She was 15/16 at the time. I haven't seen her for years I lost touch with her.
saturn
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
She was my age, so she will be 21/22 now. She was 15/16 at the time. I haven't seen her for years I lost touch with her.
she must have been the smallest girl in the world for her age. go and hunt for her
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have three cute friends that are 5"4, not a chance in hell I'd date em
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive not got my eyes on her i just can't understand my friends mentality.
according to your previous posts your 'friends' would only go out with someone that is a top model: pretty, skinny, tall and brainless. I'd advise you not to pay too much attention to them as I wouldn't think that a top model as such would go out with any of them..unless they're stunning of course. They give waaaaaay too much importance to the physical appearance...with such high standards, do they have girlfriends?
Btw have you dumped your girlfriend yet??
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
I have three cute friends that are 5"4, not a chance in hell I'd date em
:rolleyes:
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Newsflash: Two criminals have escaped from prison today. One is orange and 9ft tall, and the other green and yellow and 2ft Gin tall. The police are searching high and low for them.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes:
How tall are you?
Mad_Monkey59
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bro petit girls are hot... screw what other people think and hit that.
Kerry41
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
once my friend (really tall and well built) was chasing a girl whos really 'tiny'...i think guys wont mind girls hight and seems those petite girls have sth speical

this thread makes me think about kylie minogue :cool:
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 5 foot 4 and that makes me a sad panda.
Not really cause I'm special (not in the good way) most guys love short girls, and most guys are a lot shorter than me (6"3) so you fit with them anyways.
pandas can't be sad now can they :confused:
saturn
Rep:
?
according to your previous posts your 'friends' would only go out with someone that is a top model: pretty, skinny, tall and brainless. I'd advise you not to pay too much attention to them as I wouldn't think that a top model as such would go out with any of them..unless they're stunning of course. They give waaaaaay too much importance to the physical appearance...with such high standards, do they have girlfriends?
Btw have you dumped your girlfriend yet??
they don't seem to have high standards of such they just seem to criticise a lot and none of them have girlfriends at the moment, one of their previous girlfriends looked a bit rough/tomboyish though i don't think it lasted long :p:

no, ive not dumped her yet ive not seen her for a day im trying to prepare a speech in my head to say to her
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
she must have been the smallest girl in the world for her age. go and hunt for her
She was, I have bigger fish to fry these days Even a 5ft girl would be very small on me, 5.6ft is the minimum practicaly speaking. Unless of course we never engaged in any activiies you can't do on the bus or during a lecture.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am still a sad panda, you HEIGHTIST!!!! ;_;
Have some bamboo, you might even grow :eek:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
How tall are you?
:rofl: LOL...i'm 1.65 m ...i have NO idea what 6ft 3 is or what teh height of that girls is!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads