Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Aww, I'll just go to bed then
    gnight :hello:
    i need to go to bed too
    bye sweetie :wavey: (the sig thing was a joke..you know i love you too :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Yeah that's like 5"6 I guess? Not that horrible, lol there'd be 23 cm between us :P
    5"4 :rolleyes: saw it on the internet height thingie once..I've just discovered the other day I'm like 1.61 cm was about to sit down and cry..I'm like 17 I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo short

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    5"4 :rolleyes: saw it on the internet height thingie once..I've just discovered the other day I'm like 1.61 cm was about to sit down and cry..I'm like 17 I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo short
    You feel short?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    You feel short?!
    because I am short :p:

ReputationRep:
    because I am short :p:
    I'm five foot one! five foot one!

Now don't tell me you feel short

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm five foot one! five foot one!

Now don't tell me you feel short
    AWWW....but I love being a bit taller like 1.67 cm for example
    my cousin is only 11 years old 11 and is 1.65cm I feel sooo ashamed when I stand beside her.
    ..though high heels honeslty does magic :p:

ReputationRep:
    AWWW....but I love being a bit taller like 1.67 cm for example
    my cousin is only 11 years old 11 and is 1.65cm I feel sooo ashamed when I stand beside her.
    ..though high heels honeslty does magic :p:
    awwwww hun..you're PERFECT I promise!!! You're so nice that those few cms don't count!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    awwwww hun..you're PERFECT I promise!!! You're so nice that those few cms don't count!!!
    aww thanx though these 6cm's do mericals to weight :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    me and my mates were discussing this girl today whos really small and petite, id say she was about 4ft11. She also looks v young and no way looks 19 probably 13, she must be 19 though shes in our year :confused: plus she says she is.
    Anyway they were saying they wouldn't go out with her because of her small size and because they think it would be embarrasing as it would look as though they were dating a child. (which i agree)
    However she is quite pretty and even though im quite tall there was only me that said they might like to go out with her (then again i am one for choosing odd girls lol)

Do all you lads think like this cause i don't :confused:
    OMG :eek: lol - sounds exactly like me hehe - im 4ft 11 and yeh i probably look a lot younger than I am but I'm nearly 19! hehe!! and guess wot -my fiance is 6ft 2 :eek: :eek: :eek: --- I don't think shes an "odd girl" as you say...I used to hate being short and sometimes I still do but on the whole I dont really mind...and my fiance loves me for who I am altho sometimes he's like "i'm gona buy u some damn growing pills" lol - hehe! Nah there's nothing wrong with it hun...I think...GO FOR IT

ReputationRep:
    i'm 17 yrs old and am 5ft 1
    hate being soooo short especially standing amongst tall ppl!111111

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sannamanir)
    i'm 17 yrs old and am 5ft 1
    hate being soooo short especially standing amongst tall ppl!111111
    I can see where you come from..it's so annoying standing with people who are younger than you yet feeling too short.. I have that tooo

ReputationRep:
    Small girls rule :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.