Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've been ill since before i came to uni, just a string of colds i think. But now i have something worse, i came home on thursday and just felt like crap, soar throat, head, tired etc... i think i may have glandular fever (one of my mates had it not too long ago) and so i was thinking of staying home for 1 or 2 days this week andd going to the doctors...... but what do i do about uni? Do i have to get a doctors note? Do they cost?


    hey. this happened to me.

    you need to tell your tutor/academic advisor and you need to make an appointment at occupational health (in the row in houses opposite uni place) these are doctors for uni students and they liase with your department to inform them of your illness, help with compensation for exams etc


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.