The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL deferred entry

Hi, I have received an offer from KCL to study Mathematics & Philosophy this year but I might defer. I currently qualify as an international student but I am due to get an ILR by the end of this year, which will make me eligible to pay domestic fees instead. Will my fee status be re-evaluated before the start of next year if I defer or will it remain international?
Original post by jiji_avi
Hi, I have received an offer from KCL to study Mathematics & Philosophy this year but I might defer. I currently qualify as an international student but I am due to get an ILR by the end of this year, which will make me eligible to pay domestic fees instead. Will my fee status be re-evaluated before the start of next year if I defer or will it remain international?

Usually your status will be updated once you have given the Uni the proof of ILR.
Phone KCL to check.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi, I realise I'm replying after a year so your situation has probably resolved. Basically I'm applying for medicine at KCL and got an offer, however they are taking me as an oversees applicant. I'm due to get my ILR in July and so I'll be able to become a resident of the country by then. However, the deadline for accepting the offer as an oversees applicant is the 1st of June. Do you have any idea whether or not King's would update my fee status before the start of the academic year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending