Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about nipple size but size F breasts are a turn off for me I like small ones. A lot of guys like large though and Im sure plenty of guys like large nipples too so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Big nipples really turn me on. :yep:
    :p: you're the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mary21)
    hun, with 32F's nobody's gonna complain! and the size is probably quite proportionate...i have 32C's and when my nipples aren't erect mine are huge, but nobody's ever complained. Just love having bigger boobs - i would love an extra cup size or so!
    Why? Really be thankful you have smaller ones they are a lot better for sport, the smaller the better imo.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, there a quite a few advantages to having breasts that aren't really big - especially concerning clothes - tops are always too high, or the necklines are unflattering! Also, back pain is a terrible pain indeed

ReputationRep:
    BUT breasts are great in general! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyunicorn133)
    im sure guys generally are just happy to see boobs :p:
    Trufax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    I agree, there a quite a few advantages to having breasts that aren't really big - especially concerning clothes - tops are always too high, or the necklines are unflattering! Also, back pain is a terrible pain indeed

:yep:

I think stuff sometimes looks sluttier than it would on a small-boobed girl, just cos we get a big cleavage! I have to be careful what neckline I go for :o:

I do like my big boobs and wouldnt change them...but I do occasionally feel self-conscious even if I'm just wearing a t-shirt or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evenstar)
    :yep:

I think stuff sometimes looks sluttier than it would on a small-boobed girl, just cos we get a big cleavage! I have to be careful what neckline I go for :o:

I do like my big boobs and wouldnt change them...but I do occasionally feel self-conscious even if I'm just wearing a t-shirt or something.
    YEAH! And some idiots assume that you are girl of loose virtue if you have bigger breasts!? It also gets on my tits (HA) how fake breasts make anyone with REAL breasts feel too small or low or big!

As much as I hate to admit it, as a guy I would happy to see breasts, let alone 32FF giants!! :p:

Big nipples are good actually, I'd prefer them to smaller ones. yy:

ReputationRep:
    search breasts in google, or whatever, you'll find galleries on websites with boobs of every which shape, size etc. Everyone's different, love your boobies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    search breasts in google, or whatever, you'll find galleries on websites with boobs of every which shape, size etc. Everyone's different, love your boobies
    oh no. don't search breasts on google!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You will be fine hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    oh no. don't search breasts on google!
    no no 'breasts' is relatively safe, 'boobs' however, pr0n and a half!

ReputationRep:
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...3Q_138537a.jpg

My god woman, no one will give a flying **** about the size of your nipples.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, as long as they don't peel off....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Big nipples really turn me on. :yep:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    :p: you're the best!
    You're darn good yourself!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.