Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you look your age? (POLL) Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you look your age?
    Yes
    20.85%
    No- younger
    50.76%
    No- older
    28.40%

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering...

I'm 17, but I look around 19, which gets annoying at times...

ReputationRep:
    See for yourself

ReputationRep:
    nope im 20 but dont look it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19, look a little older (say other people) which I hope will change when I'm 30... I don't wanna look older then!

ReputationRep:
    No. People are always amazed when I tell them I'm 20 - my barber once guessed that I was under 18

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and people say I look 17-19

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 but could easily pass for 18 and a few years older, more than looking my age, I actually act my age most of the time too! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I don't get IDed anymore, but I don't *think* I look 18

ReputationRep:
    im 19 and still get id-ed for lotto...i apparently i look 15!

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I would say I look under my age, but have recently grown a bit of a beard and haven't been getting ID'd all the time so I guess that means they either don't care or think I look older.

ReputationRep:
    i look 14 apparantly.... grr. Im 20 and get ID'ed regularly on nights out when none of my friends do, it gets annoying :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No, i look younger... i always get mistaken for my younger sister :p: who's 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyunicorn133)
    Im 20 and get ID'ed regularly on nights out when none of my friends do, it gets annoying :mad:
    :ditto: I guess it's annoying now but if it continues and you always look younger it's got to be a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows24)
    im 19 and still get id-ed for lotto...i apparently i look 15!

:suith:

Exact same! People always say it's a positive thing looking younger than your actual age but it gets ******* annoying being ID'ed constantly.

ReputationRep:
    There's threads on this every other day xD. Sadly, I look younger, sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. No one believes I'm 18. I can't go anywhere without being asked for ID :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I look much younger

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    People assumed I was in my early 20s when I was 16 :p: (I'm 18 now) It has perks. I've never been asked for ID in a bar.

ReputationRep:
    Not a clue, ppl have said i look between 15 to 20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Nope. No one believes I'm 18. I can't go anywhere without being asked for ID :dry:
    Unfortunately you do look younger than 18 But wait until you're like 50 or something, you'll be glad

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.