Turn on thread page Beta

Do you look your age? (POLL) watch

• View Poll Results: Do you look your age?
    Yes
    20.85%
    No- younger
    50.76%
    No- older
    28.40%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Unfortunately you do look younger than 18 But wait until you're like 50 or something, you'll be glad
    :giggle: I'm 19 in March. People still get shocked when I tell them that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    24 seems to be the average guess for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    I'm 16 and people say I look 17-19
    Ditto - I think it's because I dress and act more mature than my age, as opposed to physically appearing old.

ReputationRep:
    Some people say I'm older, and others say I'm younger. I'm 15 -- you tell me; i wanna know.

ReputationRep:
    Although i am quite small...i apparently look older than i actually am....which is quite strange!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    See for yourself
    Isnt that the guy who wrote a song about the ridiculousness of modern organised religion? I cant remember his name, damn. The song was pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, but people always say I look about 19.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadey-oh)
    People assumed I was in my early 20s when I was 16 :p: (I'm 18 now) It has perks. I've never been asked for ID in a bar.
    I've always been asked for ID when buying lotto tickets but not always for drinks funny enough.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I got carded when trying to buy a 15 certificate game (I'm 20). Although I'm pretty sure that was an exception.

My face looks really young though, and I guess wearing hoodies doesn't help. I don't even need to shave yet.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 17/18 I was told I look older, not so sure now (23), maybe I look my age.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, nearly 19, and the other day i got ID'd for a 15 DVD. :rolleyes: Also, one time when i went to the cinema, the attendant guy goes "Sorry, this film is a 15." HAHA. I find it funny though, can't really do anything about it, so i just laugh, shrug and say that when i'm 40 i'll look 30. That usually is the case in my family, dad looks at least 10 years younger, mum looks about 5 years younger.

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure to be honest, people get amazed when I say I am 17...so I presume they think I am 18 or older...I am not sure ..got a picture on my profile...Do I look older than 17?

ReputationRep:
    Without a beard I semi-frequently get IDed, with a beard people have asked me whether I'm the lecturer/professor/seminar-leader.

ReputationRep:
    I look 35, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, and I look it, but if I have to, I can look older if I put make up on - I usually dont bother!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    See for yourself

I found it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gQbDTMvDAY4

"The Texas Chainsaw Messiah" - refreshing to see a southerner in recognition of how propesterous modern Christianity is.

ReputationRep:
    http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...hitepearlbaby/

do I really look older? I'm 19 btw.
    hmm you look 20...or 21
    pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    hmm you look 20...or 21
    pretty
    Thanks you too

ReputationRep:
    I used to look a lot older than my age but I think I look my age now, like time travelling.

ReputationRep:
    http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...hitepearlbaby/

do I really look older? I'm 19 btw.

I think you look much older.......like early 40's.

JOKE!! No you look mid 20's

I'm 18 (19 in January) and people always think I look about 16

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.