The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 16 but look younger...it's to do with only being 5ft 1" :frown:
Reply 61
I'm 17 but I can pass as 18/19
I'm 20 and some people say I look younger, others think I look older so I haven't a clue! :s-smilie:
I'm 17. Last year someone told me I looked 20 odd - they got confused when I started talking about school lol!
Reply 64
Mr Snips
See for yourself

Yes. You do look older.
Reply 65
I'm 19 and i reckon i could pass for 5 years older. Which sucks. I don't even have big boobs.

Sleeping problems have aged me insanely.

Depends on the light though.

Botox soon :shifty:
I thinkkk so.
When I was in the hospital not long back I had 4 or 5 people ask me if I was missing school or if someone was bringing my homework...

I'm 22

That said, I didn't get ID'd the other night at a club, but my 25 year old boyfriend did!
Reply 68
i HATE looking older because sometime i get questioned by the bus driver when i say child.haha.
Reply 69
I think I look my age (I'm 25) maybe slightly younger :dontknow: I havent changed much since I was 16 though :laugh:
I'm nearly 18 and I can't even pass for 15. :cry:
Reply 71
Tam_Diman

I'm 17, but I look around 19, which gets annoying at times...

hows that annoying?? i mean sometimes people are like 'no you're too old' and i'm like noo im 17 but otherwise? you can get in places and stuff :smile:
but then again in museums you have to show your id...
I personally think I look younger than 16 but I don't really know what other people think? I'm guessing they think i'm younger lol. :s-smilie:
Im 17 (18 in MARCH) and i look well into my 20's if i dont shave for 2 days... but even shaved i look miles older then 17!

i blame the stress and worries in life!
Im 21 and look about 15/16.
I was walking along with my dad, who's in his early forties, and some guy selling stuff on the street approached us and said, 'alright, Posh and Becks!'

It was disturbing. I'm only 17, but people seem to think I'm a lot older.
I'm 19 but I look about 16/17 according to most people at work. When I'm not working though I let a beard grow to look a bit older.
Reply 77
I got asked whether I had ID in ASDA to buy a PG video last week! And I'm 17, and most people think I'm older. Then again the memeber of staff did go ask another member of staff who said they don't check the age for PG videos. It was very odd. :p:
Reply 78
Magical Moogles
I look younger than my age and it annoys me :puppyeyes:

People say I look like Im 12-14. I mean...c'mon :rolleyes:

haha same! People say I could pass as my brother's twin...and he's 13 (I'm 17) :frown:
Reply 79
i got told i look 23 last night!! i swear i really dont look 23 anyway but meh, it made my night.

Latest

Trending

Trending