Turn on thread page Beta

Do you look your age? (POLL) watch

• View Poll Results: Do you look your age?
    Yes
    20.85%
    No- younger
    50.76%
    No- older
    28.40%

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 but look younger...it's to do with only being 5ft 1"

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 but I can pass as 18/19

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 and some people say I look younger, others think I look older so I haven't a clue!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17. Last year someone told me I looked 20 odd - they got confused when I started talking about school lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    See for yourself
    Yes. You do look older.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and i reckon i could pass for 5 years older. Which sucks. I don't even have big boobs.

Sleeping problems have aged me insanely.

Depends on the light though.

Botox soon :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I thinkkk so.

ReputationRep:
    When I was in the hospital not long back I had 4 or 5 people ask me if I was missing school or if someone was bringing my homework...

I'm 22

That said, I didn't get ID'd the other night at a club, but my 25 year old boyfriend did!

ReputationRep:
    i HATE looking older because sometime i get questioned by the bus driver when i say child.haha.

ReputationRep:
    I think I look my age (I'm 25) maybe slightly younger :dontknow: I havent changed much since I was 16 though :laugh:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm nearly 18 and I can't even pass for 15. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    I'm 17, but I look around 19, which gets annoying at times...
    hows that annoying?? i mean sometimes people are like 'no you're too old' and i'm like noo im 17 but otherwise? you can get in places and stuff
    but then again in museums you have to show your id...

ReputationRep:
    I personally think I look younger than 16 but I don't really know what other people think? I'm guessing they think i'm younger lol.

ReputationRep:
    Im 17 (18 in MARCH) and i look well into my 20's if i dont shave for 2 days... but even shaved i look miles older then 17!

i blame the stress and worries in life!

ReputationRep:
    Im 21 and look about 15/16.

ReputationRep:
    I was walking along with my dad, who's in his early forties, and some guy selling stuff on the street approached us and said, 'alright, Posh and Becks!'

It was disturbing. I'm only 17, but people seem to think I'm a lot older.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 but I look about 16/17 according to most people at work. When I'm not working though I let a beard grow to look a bit older.

ReputationRep:
    I got asked whether I had ID in ASDA to buy a PG video last week! And I'm 17, and most people think I'm older. Then again the memeber of staff did go ask another member of staff who said they don't check the age for PG videos. It was very odd. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magical Moogles)
    I look younger than my age and it annoys me :puppyeyes:

People say I look like Im 12-14. I mean...c'mon :rolleyes:
    haha same! People say I could pass as my brother's twin...and he's 13 (I'm 17)

i got told i look 23 last night!! i swear i really dont look 23 anyway but meh, it made my night.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.