Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you look your age? (POLL) Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you look your age?
    Yes
    20.85%
    No- younger
    50.76%
    No- older
    28.40%

ReputationRep:
    its good to look younger!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milch)
    How is this bad?
    More likely to get served alcohol, betting etc.
    It's bad AT TIMES...

For example, when I went to the Underage Festival, I had to be IDed, even though I was the youngest out of my group...

Also, those people in the street who ask from signatures, they always ask me, even though you're supposed to be 18 or over or something like that...

ReputationRep:
    People generally seem to think I look younger than 19. And then I'll get a random person being like, you must be around 22ish, at which point I take offence!

ReputationRep:
    16 but don't get ID'd but do have fake if i need it
    it is very useful...

ReputationRep:
    around my own age 17 almost 18 somepeople think im 19 but most think i around 18

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 and everyone doesn't believe me when I tell them. I get told I look about 17 all the time, and I get ID'd everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    when i was 17 i was constantly being told i looked 14-15
    then on my 18th birthday i went to the pub, bought a load of alcohol from sainsburys and bought some 18 dvds..didn't get ID'd once
    but since then i'm always getting ID'd, if i didn't know me i'd say i looked about 16 or 17?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I think I look older

ReputationRep:
    People generally think I look younger; I had so many people on A level results day asking how mine went - only 4 years out :rolleyes:
    Saying that, I'm starting to get IDed a lot less now

ReputationRep:
    i get annoyed coz im 22 and i have been Ided for a lighter, i always get ided at the door, well when im with my mates i dunt tend to

im really tall must be 6ft in heels, but coz i gots a chubby baby face people only think im about 18, which means great news i won't look 50 when i get there lol

ReputationRep:
    my yearbook most likely to is to still get IDed at 30

im 17 and look way tooo young for my age..i have a 'babyface' :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    It's bad AT TIMES...

For example, when I went to the Underage Festival, I had to be IDed, even though I was the youngest out of my group...

Also, those people in the street who ask from signatures, they always ask me, even though you're supposed to be 18 or over or something like that...
    WTF, is it just me or is this kid chatting so much @#%*
    It doesn't even make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milch)
    WTF, is it just me or is this kid chatting so much @#%*
    It doesn't even make sense.
    at the Underage festival, i had to prove i was under 18...

ReputationRep:
    its confusing. im 17, but can sometimes get away with a childs on the bus/train

on the other hand, ive also got served a few times too...best of both worlds, aye?

ReputationRep:
    Someone told me they thought I was 28 once. I was not happy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.