The Student Room Group

a level revising - the final weeks

so i have 2 weeks left before exams are over, and it's time to buck up and revise!

subjects: spanish, latin, english lit, ancient history
grades needed: AAA (or AAB for reserve uni)
grades wanted: would love to get A*A*AA

exams:
history 2 - 6th June
latin 2 - 6th June
english 1 - 7th June
spanish 1 - 7th June
latin 3 - 13th june
spanish 2 - 17th june
latin 4 - 20th june
english 2 - 20th june

I got A*A*A*A in my last mocks, but I'm worried i've got worse and forgotten things since then, especially in english, and i haven't revised much so i really do have to cram now!
hope everyone else's revision is going ok x
(edited 1 year ago)
I got similar grades in my mocks except the last a bc I dont do 4 a levels, and same I crammed for my mocks but feel like ive gotten worse ... I rlly cba to revise its like nothings going in my head but im just going to try and get through these last 2 weeks!
Reply 2
ok so plan for today is going through 2 sections of my history flashcards, making some history essay plans, making sure i know my Othello quotes, and doing some Jane Eyre essay plans for english.
hopefully i'll get some of that done, especially the essay plans. am still struggling to motivate myself but i have a long day of exams tomorrow and tuesday so just hoping to make some sort of progress
Reply 3
Original post by headlinerkth
I got similar grades in my mocks except the last a bc I dont do 4 a levels, and same I crammed for my mocks but feel like ive gotten worse ... I rlly cba to revise its like nothings going in my head but im just going to try and get through these last 2 weeks!

i know, i wish my mocks had been the real thing, i revised much more thoroughly for them than this, and its been 2 months now so i've forgotten it all annoyingly. good luck though, we'll get through it!
Reply 4
Original post by Lotty Ro
so i have 2 weeks left before exams are over, and it's time to buck up and revise!

subjects: spanish, latin, english lit, ancient history
grades needed: AAA (or AAB for reserve uni)
grades wanted: would love to get A*A*AA

exams:
history 2 - 6th June
latin 2 - 6th June
english 1 - 7th June
spanish 1 - 7th June
latin 3 - 13th june
spanish 2 - 17th june
latin 4 - 20th june
english 2 - 20th june

I got A*A*A*A in my last mocks, but I'm worried i've got worse and forgotten things since then, especially in english, and i haven't revised much so i really do have to cram now!
hope everyone else's revision is going ok x

How did you find the Latin today? Which section did you di
Reply 5
Original post by Jla244
How did you find the Latin today? Which section did you di

I did the comprehension section - I thought it was ok, the last bit of the translation I had to kind of guess and i wasn't a big fan if the grammar questions. What did you think?
How was English?
Reply 7
Original post by mystudentlife
How was English?

Surprisingly OK! I was terrified about it bc it's my least consistent subject and I hadn't revised very well, but the questions were OK i thought, and I finished in time so that's a bonus haha. Hopefully paper 2 will be OK too. Did you do the paper yesterday too?

Quick Reply

Latest