JA03
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
so i did really bad in my AS biology papers - i genuinely think i failed but i really wanted to take biology to a-level but there’s a resit coming up so what can i do to improve?
i do past papers then use flashcards on the topics i sucked at but that didn’t help.
its OCR AS biology
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
The majority of AS level biology papers are knowledge based with very little applied knowledge. Can you reassess where your knowledge gaps are?
JA03
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttly)
The majority of AS level biology papers are knowledge based with very little applied knowledge. Can you reassess where your knowledge gaps are?
my knowledge gaps - definitely biological molecules (especially starch stuff), classification and the fact that plasma membranes are broken down by detergents (i never knew that until the exam day bc i was never taught it) and transport in plants
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (67)
42.14%
They're exactly what I expected (36)
22.64%