The Student Room Group

aqa alevel psychology paper 2 2022 predictions?

anyone got any predictions on what will come up on aqa psychology paper 2 2022?
for example, which questions are most likely to be 16 markers? or anything tbh

do you think they will add a 16 marker or sum stupid q on designing a study for research methods?
or if the humanistic approach will be compared to psychodynamic approach as a 16 marker or stuff?

topics are bio, approaches and research methods only right?

i ain't got any idea man
(edited 1 year ago)
topics that will be coming up for each spec point are on the advanced info spec lol & I think they're going to give us a 16 marker in approaches, 8 marker in biopsych and probably a features of science 8 marker in research methods bc they've never given that before
Original post by cinnamonnbun
topics that will be coming up for each spec point are on the advanced info spec lol & I think they're going to give us a 16 marker in approaches, 8 marker in biopsych and probably a features of science 8 marker in research methods bc they've never given that before

they gave an 8 marker in the 2021 paper on features of science

yeah they've done 2 16 markers on the behaviourist approach but nothing big on humanistic/psychodynamic in a few years (except the comparison 8 marker from 2021). not excited for biopsych at all. seeing how they gave 3 16 markers and an 8 marker for paper 1, im not thrilled for what could come up as a chunky question.
Original post by catluver26
yeah they've done 2 16 markers on the behaviourist approach but nothing big on humanistic/psychodynamic in a few years (except the comparison 8 marker from 2021). not excited for biopsych at all. seeing how they gave 3 16 markers and an 8 marker for paper 1, im not thrilled for what could come up as a chunky question.

Hey, did you do the 2021 paper 1, if you did could you tell me what was asked please? Iā€™m trying to revise for an exam and it would really help?
Reply 5
Does anyone know what the 2021 paper 2 essays were?
bipsych had a 16 marker for investigating ways to study the brain
Original post by lrg101
Does anyone know what the 2021 paper 2 essays were?
do you know what the paper 2 2022 16 markers were

bipsych had a 16 marker for investigating ways to study the brain

Quick Reply

Latest