The Student Room Group

Accepting an offer

If I do accept an unconditional offer, will other universities ignore me? (as in will i no longer me given offers?) because if that’s so I may or maybe have not ruined my chance with a different uni
Reply 1
this doesn't make sense, you cannot accept any offers at all until you have received all 5 offers in the first place, you firm your first choice and choose another as insurance.

also if you already accepted a unconditional, why are you worried about other unis not giving you a offer? like why would u accept it if you wanted another uni? especially if you didnt get a offer or rejection from them
(edited 1 year ago)
As above, you’ll already have all your decisions back before you can make your firm and insurance choices.
Reply 3
Original post by jjxton
this doesn't make sense, you cannot accept any offers at all until you have received all 5 offers in the first place, you firm your first choice and choose another as insurance.

also if you already accepted a unconditional, why are you worried about other unis not giving you a offer? like why would u accept it if you wanted another uni? especially if you didnt get a offer or rejection from them

I forgot to mention I’m applying for masters so it’s not through UCAS. Regarding why I accepted the offer, honestly I don’t know why lmaoo I really couldn’t wait till the rest of the unis reply. So what now..?
Reply 4
Original post by Noble.x
I forgot to mention I’m applying for masters so it’s not through UCAS. Regarding why I accepted the offer, honestly I don’t know why lmaoo I really couldn’t wait till the rest of the unis reply. So what now..?

you couldn't wait a few weeks to see where you will spend the next 3 years at...?
Original post by Noble.x

If you’re applying directly for masters courses then each uni can’t see that you’ve accepted an offer elsewhere. Relax and wait for the others to make decisions.
Original post by Noble.x

If its unconditional you have to take it anyway?
Reply 7
Original post by jjxton
you couldn't wait a few weeks to see where you will spend the next 3 years at...?

1 year...no🤣
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Admit-One
If you’re applying directly for masters courses then each uni can’t see that you’ve accepted an offer elsewhere. Relax and wait for the others to make decisions.

Oh okk thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest