The Student Room Group

Geography case studies

Have my geography paper 2 on tuesday, I dont know what case studies are needed. Can anyone tell me what ones to revise (aqa)

Thanks
It depends what case studies your school used.
Personally for urbanisation we studied Lagos, the Olusosun rubbish dump, and the Makoko slums for the LIC, and East Village/Olympic Park in Stratford for the UK.
I've chosen to do resource management instead of economic development as I personally think it's easier (mainly common sense/logic) and there's less case studies. If you did choose resource management, it also depends if you chose food, energy or water (I did food) - Jamalpur, Bangladesh (rice-fish farming) for local sustainable food production and Almeria, Spain for large scale agricultural development

I'm sure BBC bitesize has information for your case studies if your struggling to find facts. Good luck. :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by joebond32
Have my geography paper 2 on tuesday, I dont know what case studies are needed. Can anyone tell me what ones to revise (aqa)

Thanks

I hope you were assisted.
Reply 3
I think you should focus on the topics you have covered so far. The best way to revise is taking short notes using pen and paper while reading. try to draw some illustration of the content and memorize definitions.

Quick Reply