Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Popular hot' girl falling in love with me - BUT I'M GAY! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    If you flat out reject her, with nor explanation, people will think you'r batting for the wrong team. Tell people you think she's a slut, thereby giving a suitable reason not to do her.

He is batting for the wrong team lmao.

OP grow a pair and getout of the closet.

ReputationRep:
    rag her senseless mate. And then say she shagged a gay bloke

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with her, then announce that she was the one who turned you as she repulsed you so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep Anon or delete.

Basically this girl had 'loved' me since 2 years, I've been getting winks and things from her ever since. I must admit, she's one of the most attractive girls that I've ever seen; although she stalks me (and gets her mates to, at times) sometimes.
    I don't know what to do, she has confessed it and she talked dirty to me and everything but I really am Gay, I'm not out of the closet, and I'm not willing to exit the closet in a homophobic, Asian school! She told me to have 'sex' with her at dinner tomorrow because we're now, out of nowhere, 'engaged'!

Should I ignore her? What should I say?
    I wish the guy I'm in love with did the same.
    How can u say she is attractive if you're gay? surely you wouldn't find her at all attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    My guess is she knows you're gay, and is trying to prove it.
    This.

(Original post by Malsi101)
    lol funny she'll be soooooo embarassed if you told her the truth. poor girl. she does seem a bit forward though. however I think you should just try to be distant with her so she'll get the message; although that may upset her..hmmm...tell her the truth then, the sooner the better.
    Mate, I've printed off the convo and humiliated her in front of everyone; i got sent to the head of year for 'inappropriate behavior'!

Even after that, she still wants me, she does all these love hearts and everything; i don't understand her. She sits on the same table with me in Maths, which I have an extensive amount of periods for! It's embarrassing.

I do wink at her, although I feel a little guilty and pretentious thereby.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    did you watch yesterday's epsode of "Greek"?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should at least try it out or you may regret it later

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I never knew girls suffered from the attraction to the unattainable thing as well!

ReputationRep:
    Take her from behind and then dump her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astonish99)
    How can u say she is attractive if you're gay? surely you wouldn't find her at all attractive
    there's a difference between recognising that someone's attractive and actually being sexually attracted to them. assuming you're straight, are you completely ignorant as to who is considered ugly and who is consided fit out of the members of the same sex? probably not...

anyway as for the OP, there's no need to make the gay thing an aspect of it if you don't want to, just treat her like she was a guy coming onto you who you don't fancy and she should get the point.

ReputationRep:
    This sounds a bit like the whole Ian and Mandy thing in Shameless.

Also OP I'm not trying to be mean or anything but sometimes teenage girls pretend to fancy someone for a bit of a laugh. I had friends at school who, because they thought they were fit and everyone fancied them, would taught lads by flirting with them and saying they fancied them.

(Original post by CheesyBeans)
    This sounds a bit like the whole Ian and Mandy thing in Shameless.

Also OP I'm not trying to be mean or anything but sometimes teenage girls pretend to fancy someone for a bit of a laugh. I had friends at school who, because they thought they were fit and everyone fancied them, would taught lads by flirting with them and saying they fancied them.
    Well, I'm not trying to flaunt either, but I'm one of the 'fittest phoaaar sexy xx' boys in my year. :p: So it's really not that, er, funny! Not for 2 years anyway... :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    cough *strap-on* cough

ReputationRep:
    get her shagged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evenstar)
    Whatever you do, dont reject her and tell her you're gay....she would probably feel so angry and humiliated that she'd tell everyone :eek:

So dont do that unless you're ready to come out!

You just need to tell her very firmly that you fancy someone else...after all that isnt even a lie is it? Tell her you are not attracted to her at all.

If she cant handle rejection that is her problem...you shouldnt feel bad.
    Ditto. This is great advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    R u sure you are gay? if you are then why would you be attracted to a girl?(as you said attractive).
    (Original post by astonish99)
    :rolleyes:
    Saying someone is attractive != saying you're attracted to them.

Even if you're straight, it is possible to tell if someone of the same sex is attractive. Obviously most men wouldn't admit that, but it's true.
    Compare two of your mates, base them just upon looks, and decide which one would be more likely to get a girl. You'll be able to tell which one is better looking. Doesn't mean you're attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    OP where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saturday Night Special)
    Have sex with her, then announce that she was the one who turned you as she repulsed you so much.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh! Well, if you're one of the hottest boys in the year then there should be no problems stating publicly that you're just not interested in her and in fact find her forwardness unattractive, boring and annoying - although she's a nice person generally.
    Do it in front of some of your or her friends (or both) and hopefully she'll be reluctant to make herself look stupid by carrying on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.