ReputationRep:
    sleep with her dad lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Master)
    sleep with her dad lol
    loolololloolololoolololl

:rolleyes:

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    Ohhh! Well, if you're one of the hottest boys in the year then there should be no problems stating publicly that you're just not interested in her and in fact find her forwardness unattractive, boring and annoying - although she's a nice person generally.
    Do it in front of some of your or her friends (or both) and hopefully she'll be reluctant to make herself look stupid by carrying on.
    Hence me printing off the conversation and showing it to everyone in class.

...She isn't stopping, "it's the feeling of love"; apparently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrotoxism)
    Send her my way.
    ahaah init man, can i share too? Let me go first though yea, im clean :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    did you watch yesterday's epsode of "Greek"?
    LOL YES - just thinking that.

Just say you're not interested. Not hard is it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by yodude888)
    LOL YES - just thinking that.
    :five:

this thread just totally reminded me of it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekpyrotic)
    Not hard is it.
    Exactly. Show that its 'not hard', she'll get the point

ReputationRep:
    just tell her you're not interested and leave her be.

i mean, it can't be that difficult for you to not let it go any further than her saying she wants sex with you. next time she does that just laugh it off or something.

also :rofl: to AshMashMash :p:

I have a cunning plan: Lead her on and take her to a dark room. At which point you swap places with a friend, who then shags her. She gets ******, your friend gets sex and you keep your homosexuality well and truly in the closet.

In seriousness: just say there's another girl you're interested in. It's not worth coming out of the closet in a homophobic environment.

ReputationRep:
    set her straight that your not interested and that she's beginning to annoy/scare you. say you like her as a friend, but not as anything more, and don't want her to ruin the friendship by being all scary stalkerish...dont mention that your gay untill your ready, just remain comfortable with yourself

ReputationRep:
    Tell her that you like her as a friend, but that you don't want a girlfriend right now.

You don't have to come out of the closet but you're not lying either.

Ignore these people that say "give it a go". Someone wouldn't say that about a virgin - "just go **** someone, you might like it". If you are not interested in her, and are pretty sure you won't enjoy yourself, don't go there.

ReputationRep:
    just get her.. you many change your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hence me printing off the conversation and showing it to everyone in class.

...She isn't stopping, "it's the feeling of love"; apparently...
    Oh. Well I have no idea then. Stop winking at her for starters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saturday Night Special)
    Have sex with her, then announce that she was the one who turned you as she repulsed you so much.
    Without a shadow of a doubt, this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphire_Eyes)
    Ignore these stupid rumours. If they persist tell her you aren't interested in her. Or failin that kiss that bloke you like. Although that would be cruel.
    That boy best be gay too...or else he's traumistised for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Innes)
    Without a shadow of a doubt, this.
    grave dig

I can so relate to that girl...OK i'm not that pushy and like "hey lets have sex" lol...but the last three guys I fell for were gay and the irony was that with each of them when I went to tell them I liked them as more than a mate they each came out to me FIRST about being gay. LOL. seriously being gay is NO crime...and its much less painful than that u dont fancy her because ure gay rather than just not into her u know what I mean? and besides I LOVE my gay friends and chances are she'll love u too as a mate once u tell her...girls and gays are born to be bessies as shown to us from 'Will & Grace' lol. don't be down sweety just tell her and ask her to keep it on the DL because u dont want people to know. and if shes a good mate of ures she'll honour that besides it'll be good for u to have someone know and she obviously cares about u so unless shes homophobic u should tell her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saturday Night Special)
    Have sex with her, then announce that she was the one who turned you as she repulsed you so much.
    that is about one of the meanest things I've read on TSR. Thats really really mean.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with her. Whether gay or not, sex is always nice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.