The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

got to revise maths too, even though i'm doing nothing
pythagorean identities make me sad and i dont want to look at them.
Love how everyone on this thread rn is doing/should be doing maths

I'm one of the latter
It's been 30 mins tho so I cant use the excuse of replying to comments now...
Its fine I'll come up with another excuse
idm maths but I hate vectors so much
Original post by 04MR17
Hi Genesiss, I informed you here that this was being made by the VT. :smile: And since you then quoted me, I guess you were aware.

It remains to be seen whether this will be permanent, but I can say that this was done as a result of multiple issues with the previous thread. :yy:

yeah yeah i remember. lol but i'm not making LPTPHW threads and i am the least of these. if a decision has been made by the VT guys need to post it better is what i'm suggesting.

it's cool, me personally don't care who the thread starter is. might i ask tho why the VT thinks it makes a difference?
Original post by randompanda_
idm maths but I hate vectors so much

Vectors aren't on paper 2
Original post by thrivingfrog
Vectors aren't on paper 2

its on the advanced info for edexcel? I hope not though
it wouldn't have hurt to tag revise and food, who usually make the threads, to let them know. a post with no special formatting directed at one user isn't going to be very clear to all users.
Original post by randompanda_
its on the advanced info for edexcel? I hope not though

Only for paper 1
oh god he's too funny
🤣 👍
Original post by Genesiss
yeah yeah i remember. lol but i'm not making LPTPHW threads and i am the least of these. if a decision has been made by the VT guys need to post it better is what i'm suggesting.

it's cool, me personally don't care who the thread starter is. might i ask tho why the VT thinks it makes a difference?

Thanks for the suggestion. :smile:

To your question, I don't think there's a very easy answer. I guess from experience, users sometimes conduct themselves a little differently if they know that someone/people is carefully watching the thread.
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
it wouldn't have hurt to tag revise and food, who usually make the threads, to let them know. a post with no special formatting directed at one user isn't going to be very clear to all users.

They were tagged in the post I quoted to be fair
Original post by thrivingfrog
Love how everyone on this thread rn is doing/should be doing maths

I'm one of the latter

talk to the hand, mate. i ain't do a math equation in like 65 years :u:
you don't need maths to have a higher education in something exceptionally useful as theory of human rights law tho so there's that
true story. i read somewhere that teaching spelling is becoming irrelevant because of the machine spellcheck. but you can fact-check me
Original post by 04MR17
They were tagged in the post I quoted to be fair

tag from a mod is much more likely to be read than a tag from another user
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/documents/Archives/floor_man.htm
^reading this is basically the same as learning pythagorean identities so who cares

Latest