?
Report 14 years ago
Laserquest
Ynox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
went to town on the friday night (of my actual 18th), got **** faced.

Then the next day (sat) had a garden party for some friends and family.

Then on the sunday went off to Munich for 5 days of more drinking before coming home for a week and then going off to malia for 2 weeks.....don't think my liver has been the same since :eek:
marychrist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have no idea what to do for mine either.. I wanted a masquerade party but I don't want to hire anywhere and my house is soo out of bounds after this last weekend(vodka and coke + carpets soo don't mix). so I'm thinking dinner with the parents and boy, club with a few friends.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by claireflower)
Hey its my birthday soon was wondering what other ppl have done for their 18th was gonna have a party but dont think many ppl will b able 2 make it due to half term but what other things could i do apart from bowling, sk8ting, paint balling and go karting?
I got tickets for myself and 3 friends to watch England beat Scotland at Twickenham in the 2003 6 Nations. I then went out for a meal with a larger group of people followed by clubbing in a London club - and my parents put a decent amount of cash behind the bar to draw down on.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads