Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    I wondered if anyone would offer me some support as my boyfriend has just told me he stills loves his ex and has left me.
    I really dont feel very good. He was special to me in a big way.

Bleachage x

ReputationRep:
    ohhh i'm so sorry about this *hugs* the most important word of advice i can offer you is DONT CONTACT HIM. it will make you feel worse, and damage your recovery.

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear it How long had you been together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterfly1452)
    ohhh i'm so sorry about this *hugs* the most important word of advice i can offer you is DONT CONTACT HIM. it will make you feel worse, and damage your recovery.
    :ditto:

Time will heal your wounds, they healed mine! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    awww im so sorry to hear about this.

But yeah as butterfly1452 has said dont contact him

He isnt worth you. Theres better blokes out there

ReputationRep:
    Sorry If he does contact you don't talk to him it will just mess with your feelings

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, over time sometimes feelings will change, there is nothing we can do about it, all we can do is wait until those horrible feelings begin to subside which doesnt normally take too long -hugs-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelil)
    So sorry to hear it How long had you been together?
    Just under 4 weeks, but we were pretty serious Like it was the first time I'd let myself like someone since late 2006 cos that was when i split up with someone else i really liked.
    I just feel numb right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Bleachage*)
    Hey everyone
    I wondered if anyone would offer me some support as my boyfriend has just told me he stills loves his ex and has left me.
    I really dont feel very good. He was special to me in a big way.

Bleachage x
    Oh sweetie *hugs*

This is a sucky situation and cliched as it may be the only thing that will help is time.

You have to grieve for the relationship - let the emotion out, talk to your friends (or family if you're close to them).

I know it doesnt feel like it now...but you will be okay xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Bleachage*)
    Just under 4 weeks, but we were pretty serious Like it was the first time I'd let myself like someone since late 2006 cos that was when i split up with someone else i really liked.
    I just feel numb right now.
    give it a few weeks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    this is such a **** day, the same has happened to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rw*)
    u poor thing! :hugs: you must feel horrible!

the way to think of it is, one door has closed so another one can open.

you'll find happiness

ditto to you OP!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhh, OP 4 weeks is NOTHING..it'll take that amount in days for you to get over him! Plus you are SO young, you're 15 for heavens sakes, boys are still relatively new and you'll look back when you're older and laugh at this!

Trust me on that one!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Next one is around the corner, don't worry lovey.

(Original post by Rw*)

ditto!! well im not sure yet he said he doesnt think his heart is in it anymore! which is really hurting me at the moment and i dont know what is happening yet about it because i cant talk to him atm! so im really scared! its been 4 yrs together!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ditto!! well im not sure yet he said he doesnt think his heart is in it anymore! which is really hurting me at the moment and i dont know what is happening yet about it because i cant talk to him atm! so im really scared! its been 4 yrs together!!

ahh boys suck!! i feel for you with it being 4 years, mine was only about 5 months, and im devastated so i cant imagine what you're going through

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry OP your young and will find somebody else

I would say go for a drink but your not old enough...

At least he told you now rather than later on I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    Aww OP it will get better in time. Distract yourself for now, keep busy, maybe go out and meet up with some friends to cheer you up. I know it feels rubbish now, but time is a great healer.

(Original post by Rw*)
    ahh boys suck!! i feel for you with it being 4 years, mine was only about 5 months, and im devastated so i cant imagine what you're going through

and i dont know wot to do about it! i text him and told him just to phone me when he had a chance because we need to talk things through but i dont know if he will today and i really just want to talk to him about it but he is busy! i dont know if i shud fone him or not??? im so confused! i understand what they problem is because we have just texted about it but i just dont know where we stand now! i wish someone could just sort it all out and make it better again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and i dont know wot to do about it! i text him and told him just to phone me when he had a chance because we need to talk things through but i dont know if he will today and i really just want to talk to him about it but he is busy! i dont know if i shud fone him or not??? im so confused! i understand what they problem is because we have just texted about it but i just dont know where we stand now! i wish someone could just sort it all out and make it better again!!

boys are always 'busy'!! if you told him to call you, i wouldnt call him. if he really cares about you and wants to sort things out then he will call, if not then he obviously cant be bothered to make an effort! maybe ask tell him that you want to know where you stand with him because its not fair on you and youre worth more than that!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.