GCSE PSYCHOLOGY 12 marker structure - help pls

Watch this thread
jnkscypher
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anyone know the 12 marker structure???
jnkscypher
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
like is it just 2 paragraphs strength and 2 paragraphs weakness?
jnkscypher
Rep:
Are you all sleeping oh my
joyjc
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey, usually, I like to have 3 paragraphs.The first is just basic answers like if the question is asking about strengths and weaknesses, I put them there. eg case studies take qualitative data and have great detail.The 2nd is me linking my strengths and weaknesses to the question. eg if it evaluating a case study, i would say that the particular study was well detailed because it was studied for a long time(it should say this in the question)The 3rd is me getting to a conclusion on my strengths and weaknesses, eg the study is reliable because it had alot of detail.I try to have 3 points for each paragraph.I dont know if this helps, im bad at explaining.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (16)
28.57%
Take a gap year (14)
25%
Resit my exams (9)
16.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (7)
12.5%
I don't know yet (7)
12.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads