The Student Room Group

animal studies 16 marker psychology paper 1

help
wdym help? the 2022 16 marker on attachment was about lorenz and harlow if that's what you're asking
Original post by newgoose
wdym help? the 2022 16 marker on attachment was about lorenz and harlow if that's what you're asking

Cheers for replying dude,
I am just worried about the points i made for my 16 marker.

i used Kroonenberg as they found a universal prefered parenting style suggesting attachment is innate and not a learnt behaviour.
Schaffer and Emerson (which wasn't on the spec) to show how infants attach for contact comfort not cupboard love.
the idea of a internal working model has real life application in human attachment by altering the internal working model to reduce bullying (which was inspired by Lorenz).
And geese and humans are biologically different?
I know they are unique i was going to put about maternal deprivation, and improvements in childcare.
But i decided against it and focused more on an alternative approach.
Original post by owen gillie
Cheers for replying dude,
I am just worried about the points i made for my 16 marker.

i used Kroonenberg as they found a universal prefered parenting style suggesting attachment is innate and not a learnt behaviour.
Schaffer and Emerson (which wasn't on the spec) to show how infants attach for contact comfort not cupboard love.
the idea of a internal working model has real life application in human attachment by altering the internal working model to reduce bullying (which was inspired by Lorenz).
And geese and humans are biologically different?
I know they are unique i was going to put about maternal deprivation, and improvements in childcare.
But i decided against it and focused more on an alternative approach.

yeah i think the eval points about geese and humans being biologically different is good & IWM, i'm not sure what the markscheme is, but for previous exams on animal attachment it always gives marks for alternative explanations so i'll recon you'll be fine :smile: there's nothing you can do about it now, I felt really worried about the social influence 16 marker but I just have to ignore it and try my best on these next papers! good luck on wednesday!
Original post by newgoose
yeah i think the eval points about geese and humans being biologically different is good & IWM, i'm not sure what the markscheme is, but for previous exams on animal attachment it always gives marks for alternative explanations so i'll recon you'll be fine :smile: there's nothing you can do about it now, I felt really worried about the social influence 16 marker but I just have to ignore it and try my best on these next papers! good luck on wednesday!

Love you dude
Original post by owen gillie
Love you dude

<3

Quick Reply

Latest