The Student Room Group

Uploaded evidence can't be found on SFE website, no confirmation received

I uploaded my supporting evidences but they don't appear anywhere on the website. If I start to go through the process again it shows 'no files uploaded' but I definitely did it because I even got the evidence of the uploads in pdf format. How do I know that SFE received them? Thanks! Laura
Original post by Laura2358
I uploaded my supporting evidences but they don't appear anywhere on the website. If I start to go through the process again it shows 'no files uploaded' but I definitely did it because I even got the evidence of the uploads in pdf format. How do I know that SFE received them? Thanks! Laura

Hi Laura,

Did you get an email from us to confirm they had been uploaded correctly?

Thanks, Erin
Reply 2
Hi Erin,

No, I did not get any email. I only have the pdf confirmation of upload that I had option to request. ( attached ) But they don’t appear on my SFE account and no confirmation email was received.

Laura

Original post by Erin SFE
Hi Laura,

Did you get an email from us to confirm they had been uploaded correctly?

Thanks, Erin
Original post by Laura2358
Hi Erin,

No, I did not get any email. I only have the pdf confirmation of upload that I had option to request. ( attached ) But they don’t appear on my SFE account and no confirmation email was received.

Laura

Hi Laura,

We can check this and see if its been received if you contact us using our live chat or secure messaging service in your student finance account. Sign in to message us: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending