The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well it depends whether we are trying to find the two unknowns or whether z actually comes into this equation, are we trying to differentiate with respect to x?

x bullies y, just like 7 8 9.

Maths is violent.
person x's fault
Reply 22
well then i dont know what i should do
Reply 23
Bit of a Free Will vs Determinism thing going on here isn't it...

It's Person X's fault, I would say. Yes, Person X was shaped by his experiences at the hands of the first bully, but he had the choice about how to act, he wasn't compelled to bully someone else. He may have been more predisposed to it, but that doesn't condone it, and, in fact, bearing in mind his previous experiences, he should have realised how unfair it would be for him to bully Person Y.

The first bully is responsible for shaping part of Person X's personality, but he didn't directly control Person X's actions.
Reply 24
gapyear111
well then i dont know what i should do

What should you do? Nothing. It's a combination of X, and those who bullied X. I was also in this situation, it was very hard. The person who was bullying me made my life hell, but I knew what her family background was, and could never quite hate her for the way she treated me because she'd never had much of a chance to become anything else. :confused:
Reply 25
i guess, please can you talk to me on msn misshero?

[email protected]
Reply 26
gapyear111
i guess, please can you talk to me on msn misshero?

[email protected]

I don't use msn, you're welcome to PM me though.:smile:
Reply 27
i prefer msn
Person x.

Latest

Trending

Trending