Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just bought some new trainers today :yep:

http://www.buzzillions.com/image.dox?R=817412

What do you guys think? What's your favourite pair of trainers or the newest pair you've bought?

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys. I'm sure someone out there owns a pair of trainers or is it just me.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a pair of Asics Gel Nimbus, which I absolutely adore. Cost me £69, should've been £109. It's a shame I can't wear them outside the house though - I'm not exactly a 'trainer' type, but they superb for exercising in!

ReputationRep:
    I got a nice pair of adidas, not sure of specific names, its one of those low cut white trainers with green laces and green banding round the bottom.. but got it in Malaysia for £15!! :P best thing about it..

i like your trainers but they seem a little too white? i usually like a splash of colour on it x

ReputationRep:
    My newest are these, theres 2 pairs cos i brought them at same time
    Spoiler:
    Show

These are my favourites, i havent worn them, just keep them in the box :o:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    those are sick! but wear them! what's good having them if you don't show them off o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hykim1)
    those are sick! but wear them! what's good having them if you don't show them off o.O
    i would be too on edge if i wore them though, i may wear them in the summer when i dont have to wear jeans which dye them. I have got these also though which i do wear

Spoiler:
    Show

But it took me AGES to actually get a pair of the Kermit ones that i dont know if i can risk it :nah:

ReputationRep:
    nike air rifts.

they have got to be the worlds most comfortable trainers

ReputationRep:
    i adore these ecko red rose ones
    as seen on vanessa hudgens lol

ReputationRep:
    Not keen on Diesel. At all.

I got some common projects.

Customs buggered me out of £70 to get them delivered.

I cried.

Still love them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    nike air rifts.

they have got to be the worlds most comfortable trainers
    Hi, can you wear rifts with normal socks or are the rift socks any good, as if its winter than you don't really want to wear them as sandals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by common666)
    Hi, can you wear rifts with normal socks or are the rift socks any good, as if its winter than you don't really want to wear them as sandals?

I wear them with normal socks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.