Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It was too long ago!
    With my boyfriend, at Kings Cross station, London saying goodbye to him after a nice week together around a month ago though

ReputationRep:
    This morning, kissed my boyfriend before work. It was fine, just a quick peck.

ReputationRep:
    Your mum. She tasted like strawberries.

ReputationRep:
    with my boyfriend in his car when he left me home last night!

i was crying because i had a weird feeling, you know one of them when you think something bad is going to happen..so i was telling him to be careful and got emotional lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This thread makes me sad
    and me

with a guy i shouldn't have been kissing, it was naughty but nice .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by live.laugh.love)
    and me
    me 3

ReputationRep:
    What about those who have never been kissed?

ReputationRep:
    Last night, saying goodnight to the bf. Was a bit rushed and boring but it was late...

ReputationRep:
    Last night, after an argument. Always good :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    a few hours ago, with a guy i really like :p: yay

ReputationRep:
    It was yesterday night with my girlfriend, it was lovely, we'd just gone out for the day bag shopping for her christmas present, and for a meal AND it was 7 months together yesterday Good times!

ReputationRep:
    Lovely but sad, at Leeds festival in August and haven't seen him since because he lives hundreds of miles away. We still chat from time to time, but it's not going anywhere. I'm tempted to just get drunk and kiss a random at the next party I'm at, but that often ends up being a bad idea xD

ReputationRep:
    Mine was last Wednesday with a guy I'm sort of seeing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brouhaha)
    I last kissed someone in August with my last boyfriend, he was a pretty hot kisser -- shame his personality sucked.
    It was nice at first, in his room, got a bit full-on though (he was trying to push me down onto the bed way too forcefully) so then I shoved him off and he went into a sulk!
    I dumped him the next day
    haha.

ReputationRep:
    saturday night.... was brill !!!

ReputationRep:
    finishing with my gf (now ex) before : /

was bad

ah well on the oull on thursday

ReputationRep:
    Last week, with this boy who everyone I know fancies... and yes, it was brilliant

ReputationRep:
    It was with my now ex-boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, and was great, every kiss with him was great.
    What id give to go back to that.

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend I was going home after visiting him at Uni and it was just before I got on the train. I'd thought he'd already gone but he surprised me and gave me a quick kiss before I jumped on to the train

Gave me butterflies

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.