ReputationRep:
    About 4 months ago.
    On stage.
    In front of 500 people.

Bah humbug. Too long ago.

ReputationRep:
    ermmm, cant remember, atleast 6 months ago

ReputationRep:
    Last night with my boyfriend :yeah: :jive: :ymca: (he is not one of the village people, as this smilie might suggest :ninja2:)

ReputationRep:
    last night...well, early this morning.

ReputationRep:
    It was nearly a year ago with my ex.

ReputationRep:
    About five minutes ago, just before she popped out to the shops.

ReputationRep:
    2 years ago! Gah its a long time.

ReputationRep:
    When saying goodbye to my boyfriend last Sunday night (we're in a semi-long distance relationship).

ReputationRep:
    last night with my boyfriend as i said goodbye to him. we were with other people though so it couldn't be a proper kiss (last proper kiss was last friday though when he came over from uni and we went out to celebrate his 18th. had quite a few that night!)

ReputationRep:
    Saying goodbye to my boyfriend at the train station last Monday. Semi-long distance thing.

Actually, what counts as a long-distance relationship?

ReputationRep:
    30th august, just as the sun was setting, and before he got on the train.
    one of those delicate ones, that became passionate, before being delicate again..
    was amazing.
    sniff.

ReputationRep:
    It was with this lovely girl I met in Freshers week, I'm still talking to her

ReputationRep:
    In March with some guy in a bar. :| Ugh, that is SO long ago.

ReputationRep:
    a couple of months ago, very drunk, very disgusting :|
    has put me off since!!! lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    My last kiss was a short one with my boyfriend- he was just about to go out for the night as I settled down to my laptop.

ReputationRep:
    Earlier today, ran up to my gf for one last kiss before she got on her train...

ReputationRep:
    mine was with a a very young looking fresher, i had just split up a fight between him and my friend, and i was so hammered i dont even know how it happened. It wasnt great and the poor kid followed me round the club for a while

ReputationRep:
    Was with my boyfriend 5 hours ago before he drives back up to St Andrews ... hes probably 200 miles away by now.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday evening.

ReputationRep:
    About a month ago.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.