Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    last night, plastered in a club and I can't even remember what she looked like

(Original post by Craigthered)
    last night, plastered in a club and I can't even remember what she looked like
    How do you know it really was a 'she' then?

ReputationRep:
    I Guess I don't :P

ReputationRep:
    never

ReputationRep:
    My housemate...it was good, but probably shouldn't of happened...

at nearly 19 I can only surmise it was in the previous life.....

ReputationRep:
    ive never kissed anyone its not that i cant but i havnt found the right person but i really like someone at the moment, that id love to be kissing.

ReputationRep:
    About 3 weeks ago at the train station with my boyfriend before I got the plane back to Spain. Grrrrrrrrr. It was good aside from all the tears lol. The next one'll be in another month.

ReputationRep:
    Must be about 2.5 months ago now. That's when the now ex-girlfriend and I split. Time flies. :/

Oh how I miss kisses.

ReputationRep:
    Friday, I think it was. It was awesome, but I ended up with a bruised lip for two days...

ReputationRep:
    Friday night, with a guy I recognised but had never spoken to. It probably wasn't the best idea to do it, but it was damn good.

ReputationRep:
    My last kiss was on the platform of the train station with my boyfriend as I waved him off back to uni last Sunday.
    It was so sad yet quite romantic at the same time. I knew it'd be my last kiss for a few weeks so that made it mean even more I'm counting down the days until I get to kiss him again :love:

ReputationRep:
    Saturday night, on my doorstep as my boyfriend left from visiting me.

ReputationRep:
    Last Monday when I left my boyfriend's to come home. Not seeing him til first weekend in December. Missing smooches and snuggles.

ReputationRep:
    One month ago with my ex gf. The last kiss we ever shared, and it was *****:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    This morning, when my boyfriend kissed me goodbye then went to work, leaving me in bed with a cup of tea and toast he brought down for me...(and i don't even live there! Got my own key though...) :p:.

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend 3 weeks ago when he came to visit me in France. It was just before I left him at the train station to get the eurostar back home...it was amazing!!! :o:
    But I miss him so much and I won't see him again til 20th December...no more kisses (or cuddles) til then :cry:

ReputationRep:
    errmmm, was very bad tbh, on a drunken night in barca

ReputationRep:
    Mine was on Thursday, with the guy I was seeing Was nice, always was with him

ReputationRep:
    my ex boyfriend after we mutually decided to break up.
    it was quite lovely but we were both crying
    a goodbye kiss.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.