Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    last night, plastered in a club and I can't even remember what she looked like

(Original post by Craigthered)
    last night, plastered in a club and I can't even remember what she looked like
    How do you know it really was a 'she' then?

ReputationRep:
    I Guess I don't :P

ReputationRep:
    never

ReputationRep:
    My housemate...it was good, but probably shouldn't of happened...

at nearly 19 I can only surmise it was in the previous life.....

ReputationRep:
    ive never kissed anyone its not that i cant but i havnt found the right person but i really like someone at the moment, that id love to be kissing.

ReputationRep:
    About 3 weeks ago at the train station with my boyfriend before I got the plane back to Spain. Grrrrrrrrr. It was good aside from all the tears lol. The next one'll be in another month.

ReputationRep:
    Must be about 2.5 months ago now. That's when the now ex-girlfriend and I split. Time flies. :/

Oh how I miss kisses.

ReputationRep:
    Friday, I think it was. It was awesome, but I ended up with a bruised lip for two days...

ReputationRep:
    Friday night, with a guy I recognised but had never spoken to. It probably wasn't the best idea to do it, but it was damn good.

ReputationRep:
    My last kiss was on the platform of the train station with my boyfriend as I waved him off back to uni last Sunday.
    It was so sad yet quite romantic at the same time. I knew it'd be my last kiss for a few weeks so that made it mean even more I'm counting down the days until I get to kiss him again :love:

ReputationRep:
    Saturday night, on my doorstep as my boyfriend left from visiting me.

ReputationRep:
    Last Monday when I left my boyfriend's to come home. Not seeing him til first weekend in December. Missing smooches and snuggles.

ReputationRep:
    One month ago with my ex gf. The last kiss we ever shared, and it was *****:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    This morning, when my boyfriend kissed me goodbye then went to work, leaving me in bed with a cup of tea and toast he brought down for me...(and i don't even live there! Got my own key though...) :p:.

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend 3 weeks ago when he came to visit me in France. It was just before I left him at the train station to get the eurostar back home...it was amazing!!! :o:
    But I miss him so much and I won't see him again til 20th December...no more kisses (or cuddles) til then :cry:

ReputationRep:
    errmmm, was very bad tbh, on a drunken night in barca

ReputationRep:
    Mine was on Thursday, with the guy I was seeing Was nice, always was with him

ReputationRep:
    my ex boyfriend after we mutually decided to break up.
    it was quite lovely but we were both crying
    a goodbye kiss.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.