Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was alright

ReputationRep:
    March-ish, with a stripper in Canada. It was okay, I doubt I'll be repeating it though :p:

ReputationRep:
    dont remember!

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend a few minutes ago :love:

ReputationRep:
    at 4am with my bf before he went to work

ReputationRep:
    With my best female friend, was really nice though although she said afterwards that it was wrong. She's probably right, but I'd do it again.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    at about 1pm kising my bf goodbye so he could go back to south ken :cry:
    it was a sweet but passionate one (if that makes sense)

ReputationRep:
    I kissed my boyfriend's new facial hair. It is niiiice.

ReputationRep:
    about a week ago, a goodbye kiss to my boyfriend before i got on the train. it was good as always!

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, like last weekend, it was gooooood but too long until I get another one

ReputationRep:
    It was nice, with a girl I liked...until it became the cause of all my woman troubles over the last 3 months...time to get working on the 'next' one.

ReputationRep:
    About ten minutes ago when I wandered through to my boyfriends room to show him something... oh, its nice to be in a relationship with someone who lives in the same flat as you after a LDR!

ReputationRep:
    With a friend, at a house party. We were very drunk, and it was stupid. That was a month ago, and i haven't kissed anyone since then

My bf and amazing as usual

Just as he dropped me home from an open day

ReputationRep:
    Three weeks ago in a club with a random guy. It was really good I think.
    I made out with loads of guys that night, but this one guy stuck particularly in my mind- he was really hot and a good kisser. He asked me out and I was like "No, I'm from London, I'm just visiting my mate for the weekend." Pity :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Last night in the rain at the bus stop with my boyfriend, was nice but then he licked my face lol

ReputationRep:
    With some friend who enjoys ******* me over.

It was horrible, no tongue action or anything.

ReputationRep:
    It was with my boyfriend of seven months, and it was probably lovely. I think I might have been crying as he was heading back home and leaving me in York.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of days ago in a club, was one of the worst kisses I've had. I was so drunk I nearly fell over when she leaned on me. I think she was pretty hot though, viewing through beer goggles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    It was lovely - with my boyfriend, just left him to get on the train. Was close to tears but never mind.
    :ditto:
    I hate saying goodbye.
    I want another one now...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.