Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A really drunken snog with a randomer about two/three weeks ago, I think it was quite good... although I was drunk at the time... lol!

ReputationRep:
    at my bus stop the other day, i was pearched between his legs while he was sitting on a rail, twas nice

ReputationRep:
    About 20 mins ago, was lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daytona01)
    Keele, capital of romance
    :yep:

well...newcastle under lyme in rented house

ReputationRep:
    yesterday afternoon when i left my boyfriends room to go bak to my halls to do some work! was great as always! next one will be in a few hours when i see him again!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Last Saturday. It was ok I guess, nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    Alright. I'm too drunk to accurately recall the feeling.

ReputationRep:
    With my ex when i last saw him, a very long time ago but i dont really like kissing randomers.

ReputationRep:
    today with a guy at work
    shouldnt have happened but yeah, it was good

ReputationRep:
    My last kiss was with my boyfriend and it was amazing... and it was on 19th October

ReputationRep:
    3 months ago at a festival with a semi-randomer who went off with soemone else an hour later

Saying that he was a good kisser compared to the others!

ReputationRep:
    With some random guy in a club (that doesn't sound too good but oh well!) around 2 days ago! It was nothing to write home about, but he was nice and walked me home!

I still haven't texted him back though, feel a bit bad

ReputationRep:
    At 5:30 am on Saturday morning, at the train station!

I had to go to work from his, he walked me there!

Not going to see him for a few weeks now

Was AMAZING though!

ReputationRep:
    Was with my ex, saying goodbye to him at Ottawa airport about to get on an 8 hour flight after living in Canada with him for 3 months.

I dont actually remember it that well tbh. I think my instincts knew that I wasnt going to see him again after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allthetime)
    Was with my ex, saying goodbye to him at Ottawa airport about to get on an 8 hour flight after living in Canada with him for 3 months.

I dont actually remember it that well tbh. I think my instincts knew that I wasnt going to see him again after that.
    Aww.

ReputationRep:
    August 30th, at Victoria Coach Station. It was bleddy amazing, it was uber passionate

I was crying like an idiot though, cos my boyfriend's in France for the year, and I thought I wouldn't be seeing him til next June.

He's coming back for a week with me in December though

ReputationRep:
    Some time this week, was drunken sex and kissing but the kissing was good
    Dont think he wants to see me again tho

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend this afternoon

ReputationRep:
    last night, saying goodbye after a first date with an actually really lovely guy . and it was goooood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshoe)
    My boyfriend this afternoon
    Oh you lucky girl!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.