Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Aww.
    Thanks but seriously, nothing to be sad about. Just turned out to not be the person I thought he was after 4 years of together.

ReputationRep:
    The beginning of September with my now ex. It was sad; it was very much a "goodbye, this isn't going to work" type kiss. We had better, frankly

ReputationRep:
    A previous birth :no:

ReputationRep:
    this morning at about 6am as my boyfriend was leaving for lancaster for the day.

ReputationRep:
    Last night is such a regret...

ReputationRep:
    A guy I like(d) a few weeks ago. It's was nice, pretty tense and passionate. Pity I know he's kissed someone since then

ReputationRep:
    saying goodbye to my gf at the top of her road on thursday

ReputationRep:
    no idea how it was, was about 5 months ago.

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend who i miss terribly now it was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Couple of weeks ago with this guy I like, it was in his house and it was a really amazing kiss, its all complicated now tho, I wish he'd just ask me out on a date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Mine was with my sort of 'boyfriend' but because I was absolutely terrified of intimacy, it wasn't a real kiss and therefore the end of our 'relationship' - lasted 6 weeks and that was in 2004. My lips haven't touched another, since. Sadly.
    wow, i thought id 'win' with my 5 month drought!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattalie)
    Couple of weeks ago with this guy I like, it was in his house and it was a really amazing kiss, its all complicated now tho, I wish he'd just ask me out on a date!
    ask him instead?

ReputationRep:
    yesterday, my boyfriend, while he was walking me home. :love:
    he was very nice to me...especially as earlier on i accidentally kneed him in the crotch...

ReputationRep:
    Fridayy...Boyfriend, for buying me a pair of boots i was saving up for... :love:

ReputationRep:
    This afternoon, outside my boyfriend's house, saying bye

About 3 weeks ago, with a guy i like a lot but will never live in the same country as
    ****ing absence making the heart grow fonder.

ReputationRep:
    Just now... my beautiful boyfriend is asleep next to me, so I leaned over and gave him a little kiss, and I just saw a faint smile appear on his face. So cute!

my last kiss SHOULD have been on tuesday night bumped into a friend on a night out n he immediately left everyone he was with to come with me n my friends ended up sitting with him all night talking n then he leaned in buuut i was that drunk that i thought he was gunna say something so moved my head so i could hear him n was like "whaat did you say?!" n said nothing and just sat back...i am SUCH an idiot lol

ReputationRep:
    oh my last kiss was with my ex and it was in august! ... and it was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    i cant remember it. im told i enjoyed myself though

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.