Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend, whom i haven't seen since last Thursday so I guess it was then
    I miss him

ReputationRep:
    in march with my ex

ReputationRep:
    About 4 weeks ago with my ex girlfriend... but not when we were together (we split up over a year ago!). It went further than a kiss too, which I kind of regret. I blame alcohol. So does she.

My mum when she tucked me in last night.

ReputationRep:
    At 4:50pm when I dropped my boyfriend off at the train station. He still gives me butterflies every time we kiss!! Cheesy I know
    12 days til I see him next! xxx

ReputationRep:
    a prostitue and Im not kidding

ReputationRep:
    With my girlfriend last night, hadn't seen her in over a week - was good to see her again.

ReputationRep:
    Friday with girlfriend, and I'll be seeing her tomorrow :yep:

ReputationRep:
    friday night with a guy i really fancy but i hate as a person
    its a complicated one

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had it yet.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday, at oxford train station.

ReputationRep:
    Too long ago.

To continue the train-getting off stuff, I did have a nice kissy moment with someone as she got off the train. Seeing her again in 10 years! Yay

This thread makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    Last weekend with some rather cute blond girl dressed as a barbie.

ReputationRep:
    the other day at work...in the middle of the shop floor! was...suprisingly nice lol

ReputationRep:
    About an hour ago, in the rain.

Was v. nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    I noticed the "your first" thread, and thought I'd ask how your last kiss was? Who was it with/was it good? :cool:
    Ummm....cant remember which probably means it wasnt that good:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    With my ex-boyfriend, and during which I realised I couldn't do the relationship any more.
    The kisses we'd had earlier that morning, though, were amazing.
    Hmm. Ah well.
    I'm not expecting any more kisses until at least Christmas time, when most of my friends come down from uni (you don't exactly pull when you always go out with two guys you don't fancy, and you work with all blokes who, again, either aren't fanciable/are taken.)

ReputationRep:
    About 4 hours ago, on York train station's platform 11. "See you next weekend, yeah? Love you"

ReputationRep:
    my last kiss was amazing but incredibly depressing. I knew it'd be my last kiss for a while and since it was from who it was from, it was rather bittersweet. Sigh. Someone give me a nice kiss please

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.