Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    drunken and embarassing :s

ReputationRep:
    About three hours ago at Norwich train station seeing him off back to Cambridge! He still makes me feel so special every time he kisses me and its been three and a half years! always get a little sad saying goodbye even though its only until next week but the kisses make up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    my last kiss was amazing but incredibly depressing. I knew it'd be my last kiss for a while and since it was from who it was from, it was rather bittersweet. Sigh. Someone give me a nice kiss please
    whats the rules with kissing a jew? i dont want to get into trouble

ReputationRep:
    way too long a good few months now, meh what do i care

ReputationRep:
    I was drunk and kissing my friend's friends. It was good to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    whats the rules with kissing a jew? i dont want to get into trouble
    there are a few regulations on nose size but apart from that... can i have a kiss anyway, bean :love: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I was at a friend's flat Thursday night, we were watching Eggheads together, and he made a move. It was actually really good.

Then I rocked the History round. Franz von Papen WAS vice Chancellor in 1934!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My mom, before going to school.

Wait! That DIDN'T come out right...

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend, last night as he kicked me out of bed

ReputationRep:
    This afternoon...just great

11th sept (well probably early hours of 12th sept) with a friend i had a bit of a summer fling with... he has a gf now, as does my ex who i split up with in the summer... but still no kisses for me

ReputationRep:
    A Maryland cookie I just had. Yes dammit, I kissed it! Hazelnut heaven :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Drunk. And he was really crap. Let's just say that his idea of french kissing was to sit there with his tougue sticking out and that's it. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    It was with my boyfriend yesterday morning before I left him to come home for the week. He was asleep so i had to wake him to say goodbye so it wasnt the most enthusiastic of kisses from him but was still nice

ReputationRep:
    was with a really cute guy i'd liked for a while at a party. was lovely but the next day he tells me he's moving to New Zealand next year and doesn't want a long term relationship! bet it's an excuse, i'm nothing special

ReputationRep:
    In august, with my long-distance bf (France). I was crying because I knew I wouldn't see him until december!, but it was still good.

ReputationRep:
    5hours ago saying goodbye to my girlfriend at the station.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was last night at 11pm with my boyfriend. It was nice

ReputationRep:
    June/Julyish, with my now ex.

ReputationRep:
    May, with my now ex. He caught me by suprise mid sentence ^_^ was lovely.

Damn, I miss him

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.