Turn on thread page Beta

Your last kiss... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just under two weeks ago, with my girlfriend, as she got ready to board the eurostar. Lovely, as always.

ReputationRep:
    last night with a girl ive been texting for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    May, with my now ex. He caught me by suprise mid sentence ^_^ was lovely.

Damn, I miss him
    :ditto: Though with a swap of genders, and it wasn't mid-sentence.. We weren't even together then, I had to push her away, I don't like being used and lead on.

ReputationRep:
    last night

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend at the trainstation as he got me into a taxi before he left. Going to have one later today all being well when he comes down =D

ReputationRep:
    May, with the cute, blonde best-friend of someone whose birthday-party I was attending; or September, with a ****-buddy (depending on whether brief interludes during sex are supposed to count).

Needless to say, I don't get out much.

ReputationRep:
    hmm last thurs with a close friend.

ReputationRep:
    Someone in Devon apparently wants to kiss me. 'You can have the bed, I'll have the sofa.' Now where have I heard that one before :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aura1947)
    My mom, before going to school.

Wait! That DIDN'T come out right...
    Said the midwife to your mother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herbal bug)
    :yep:

well...newcastle under lyme in rented house
    i'd have to agree there as well..

Hmm i may indirectly know you then lol... know anyone in west brampton?

ReputationRep:
    it was on friday with a guy i'm seeing that i really like.

it's early days atm but i'm hoping it's going to turn into summat really gd

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend, 15 minutes ago, when he got back from work, before he disappeared into the land of Little Big Planet. He's a little obsessed!

Last night in a club. Not a great kiss, but a kiss nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely. The last couple of thousand () have been lovely

I'm eagerly anticipating my 'top-up' on Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    It was fine... Nothing special. The one before it was much better though!

ReputationRep:
    Two weeks ago at a friend's birthday party. We'd been chatting for a little while or so, and kissed in the middle of a roomful of people without being noticed. He had cool hair, but I think I was too drunk to kiss very well. I was promptly told off by a friend for being a rubbish lesbian

I had an opportunity for a kiss more recently, but I turned it down...

ReputationRep:
    Last Friday, at my house, with a boy I like. Completely unexpected, but absolutely amazing Can't wait for the next one..

ReputationRep:
    About 2 or 3am in the early hours of saturday morning - random guy I met in the SU and went to a club with, however turns out he's on one of the same modules as me so I ended up in a lecture with him this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely but sad. I'm not going to see him for at least 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    with an ugly guy from my course, lots of alcohol was involved and seeing him in lecture this morning was slightly... awkward

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.