Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just under two weeks ago, with my girlfriend, as she got ready to board the eurostar. Lovely, as always.

ReputationRep:
    last night with a girl ive been texting for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    May, with my now ex. He caught me by suprise mid sentence ^_^ was lovely.

Damn, I miss him
    :ditto: Though with a swap of genders, and it wasn't mid-sentence.. We weren't even together then, I had to push her away, I don't like being used and lead on.

ReputationRep:
    last night

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend at the trainstation as he got me into a taxi before he left. Going to have one later today all being well when he comes down =D

ReputationRep:
    May, with the cute, blonde best-friend of someone whose birthday-party I was attending; or September, with a ****-buddy (depending on whether brief interludes during sex are supposed to count).

Needless to say, I don't get out much.

ReputationRep:
    hmm last thurs with a close friend.

ReputationRep:
    Someone in Devon apparently wants to kiss me. 'You can have the bed, I'll have the sofa.' Now where have I heard that one before :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aura1947)
    My mom, before going to school.

Wait! That DIDN'T come out right...
    Said the midwife to your mother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herbal bug)
    :yep:

well...newcastle under lyme in rented house
    i'd have to agree there as well..

Hmm i may indirectly know you then lol... know anyone in west brampton?

ReputationRep:
    it was on friday with a guy i'm seeing that i really like.

it's early days atm but i'm hoping it's going to turn into summat really gd

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend, 15 minutes ago, when he got back from work, before he disappeared into the land of Little Big Planet. He's a little obsessed!

Last night in a club. Not a great kiss, but a kiss nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely. The last couple of thousand () have been lovely

I'm eagerly anticipating my 'top-up' on Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    It was fine... Nothing special. The one before it was much better though!

ReputationRep:
    Two weeks ago at a friend's birthday party. We'd been chatting for a little while or so, and kissed in the middle of a roomful of people without being noticed. He had cool hair, but I think I was too drunk to kiss very well. I was promptly told off by a friend for being a rubbish lesbian

I had an opportunity for a kiss more recently, but I turned it down...

ReputationRep:
    Last Friday, at my house, with a boy I like. Completely unexpected, but absolutely amazing Can't wait for the next one..

ReputationRep:
    About 2 or 3am in the early hours of saturday morning - random guy I met in the SU and went to a club with, however turns out he's on one of the same modules as me so I ended up in a lecture with him this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely but sad. I'm not going to see him for at least 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    with an ugly guy from my course, lots of alcohol was involved and seeing him in lecture this morning was slightly... awkward

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.