The Student Room Group

NEA non exam assessment

Hello,I am Amber and i wanted
to know how exactly is coursework (NEA) prepared and what do it ? Is it an oral examination or a presentation?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Studynerdy
to know how exactly is coursework (NEA) prepared and what do it ? Is it an oral examination or a presentation?

Hi Amber (also the name of my biology teacher),

What subject, exam board and qualification are you doing? This will definitely differ with all those factors
Reply 2
Original post by Zantu
Hi Amber (also the name of my biology teacher)

What subject, exam board and qualification are you doing? This will definitely differ with all those factors

I am currently doing English literature a level AQA( self study ) private candidate

i have a tutor provided by my school however as she’s a bit elderly and I am having a bit difficulty understanding her . What exactly is NEA what do I need to do?
Reply 3
I am currently doing English literature a level AQA( self study ) private candidate

i have a tutor provided by my school however as she’s a bit elderly and I am having a bit difficulty understanding her . What exactly is NEA what do I need to do?

I am sorry but I am a GCSE student and definitely not into English Lit but you might be able to get some help from the spec, if in any doubt try emailing AQA directly
Reply 4

It'll vary dpending on your exam board, but it's basically an essay you write outside the exam and you can choose the texts and you can spend as much time as you want on it. I did edexel so we had to compare two prose texts (did Frankenstein/Dorian Gray), and it has to be up to 3000 words. Hope this helps:smile:
Reply 5
I’ll try to get more info on this well thank you for your help :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending