The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

try the PS Helpers here..
If they haven't replied yet, they will soon..
Reply 2
It took them a week to read mine....
and about 4 days for mine, i think.
Reply 4
i will what do u want to study
Reply 5
politics i see, sorry
so i should wait? :confused: meh, i hate applying as an individual, its not like i can ask a teacher or anything
Reply 7
I wouldn't give it to people other than those in the PS section, because all of those in the PS section are already at university or whatever, so they 100% will not be copying anything from your work. Giving it to anybody else could cause them to copy it or get ideas from it, which I assume you do not want.

I had to wait a while last year for them to reply, but that's because they have so many to read; this is a good thing though, because they will be able to give you much better, objective, advice than somebody who has only ever read their own PS, if that.
wait for a few more days, yep..
do u feel you are properly qualified (not literally, but u know what i mean) to look at it? or u just want to laugh at my hideous attempt lol
You are aware that there is often a long queue, which the PS Helpers try to get through as quickly as possible. However, if you need your statement by a particular date, then it is advised that you make sure you post it in plenty of time.
pcok
I wouldn't give it to people other than those in the PS section, because all of those in the PS section are already at university or whatever, so they 100% will not be copying anything from your work. Giving it to anybody else could cause them to copy it or get ideas from it, which I assume you do not want.

oh i didn't think of that; though i dont see why anyone would lol, tis not good..

ok il just wait then. thanks :smile:
Reply 12
Is it possible to give it to your form tutor / random teacher to have a look over? :smile:

I could have a looksie if you want, I did a degree in Politics.
post your ps in ps helper, they will look over it, take a few days, cos we are uni student or higher so and they do have uni work and that to do
oo_Lucinda_oo
so i should wait? :confused: meh, i hate applying as an individual, its not like i can ask a teacher or anything

I'm going through the last drafts of mine now and showing it to a few friends in university. THEN I'll be putting it on for the PS helper. It's worth waiting they really are great.

I'm applying on my own too but you could go and ask an ex tutor if you really are concerned, even drop them an email and ask them if they could possibly review it.
SuperDaz
Is it possible to give it to your form tutor / random teacher to have a look over? :smile:

I could have a looksie if you want, I did a degree in Politics.

no im on a gap year, applying as an individual :frown:

how long ago?
If it's been three days since you posted, the thread gets tagged with a red bold font to draw the attention of the helpers. You are a priority, and someone should get to you reasonably soon.
You should wait, they're a great help when they get round to it, better than any of my tutors in college. :yep:
Alex L
You are aware that there is often a long queue, which the PS Helpers try to get through as quickly as possible. However, if you need your statement by a particular date, then it is advised that you make sure you post it in plenty of time.

yes of course i am, i didn't mean it in a rude way or anything, i was just saving everyone telling me to go and post it in the PS section.

i do understand that they are taking time out of their own schedules to help etc.
Reply 19
How are you 'pressing for time'? The deadline is ages away.

Latest

Trending

Trending