Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 2: Applications of Psychology 9PS0 02 - 8 Jun 2022

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the exam go for you?
Great! (7)
36.84%
Quite well (11)
57.89%
Not so good (1)
5.26%
Terrible! (0)
0%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 2: Applications of Psychology 9PS0 02 - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 8th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
username5755688
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
neek
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How did everyone find the exam? Hope it went well
ywpthh
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
💀💀 the longitudinal studies question wasn’t it and wtf is meta analysis
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
How did everyone find the exam? Hope it went well
jojos.xo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
It was good tbh, quite nice questions but the Ainsworth and Bowlby question defo should have been switched, I could have written for days ab Bowlby
miwalsh20a
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
The exam wasn't as good as Paper 1 I did miss out quite a few smaller questions because of timing and because I spent longer trying to do the essay ones. Longitudinal threw me off - I wish it had been the Key Question as 20 marker. Also is it just me or was there so much AO2 in that exam and what's with the weird af names they give the people in the questions it just makes it unnecessarily complicated like use Bob or Su instead of Alexei and Jacquelinda or whatever her name was.
xxFelicitous
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Same, i skipped the meta analysis question and waffled for the last 4 minutes about case studies for longitudinal. Would be surprised if i even got 1 mark for it lmao. The criminal 16 marker was beautiful. Jakaterina question wasnt bad either but just a little weird. I also ****zed out couldn't bloody think of 2 weaknesses for dysfunction. But i loved the Rosenhan and key question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (29)
32.95%
They're exactly what I expected (24)
27.27%