WJEC GCSE English Literature (Eduqas) Component 2 - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

WJEC GCSE English Literature (Eduqas) Component 2 (Two from: Poetry Anthology; 19th Century Prose; Unseen Poetry) - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]
Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 8th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How did the exam go? Hope it went well
ellierunz
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
It was awful, the question for poetry was ‘how is death presented in dulce decorum est?’ and I compared it to living space which I know not a lot of people would have done. The ACC was great though with the poverty theme but I didn’t even finish it
leopaveley
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
A Christmas Carol went amazing for me but I had no idea what was going on with unseen poetry so I guess it all evens out
ssssssophie
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
didnt like how ACC was worded, unseen poetry was alright but think i did better in my other lit exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (150)
40.43%
They're exactly what I expected (93)
25.07%