A water fight

Watch this thread
123kjr456
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So yesterday got in a hole lot of trouble again had a water fight in toilets at lunchtime seriously water everywhere me and 3 other where soaked certainly gone to town with us this 1 hour detentions for the rest of the week and also on report can't believe its come to this after being good for long just got to get on with guess thankyou for reading this in advance cheers
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 123kjr456)
So yesterday got in a hole lot of trouble again had a water fight in toilets at lunchtime seriously water everywhere me and 3 other where soaked certainly gone to town with us this 1 hour detentions for the rest of the week and also on report can't believe its come to this after being good for long just got to get on with guess thankyou for reading this in advance cheers
We had loads of water fights at school (well after school.). if you'd done it out side like I did it probably wouldn't have been a problem.
Last edited by jonathanemptage; 2 months ago
Guru Jason
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I had a water fight at school once but I got disqualified for boiling the water first.
Jess2346
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
it just water like it not a big deal
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jess2346)
it just water like it not a big deal
water can damage in door floors that probably was the biggest issue and it can be very costly to fix that I support you being put on report I would have given you iss rather than after school detention as I feel those don't really serve a purpose.
Wildmamba
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jonathanemptage)
water can damage in door floors that probably was the biggest issue and it can be very costly to fix that I support you being put on report I would have given you iss rather than after school detention as I feel those don't really serve a purpose.
Toilets should be able to cope with some extra water. And even if they can’t, OP shouldn’t be in trouble because they where always going to be a problem.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Wildmamba)
Toilets should be able to cope with some extra water. And even if they can’t, OP shouldn’t be in trouble because they where always going to be a problem.
Some extra water yes but OP said "seriously water everywhere me and 3 other where soaked" which indicates it was almost flooded. Also from what OP says it sounds like he and his mates have got previous form. as he says "So yesterday got in a hole lot of trouble again " it sounds like he may have done shall we say dilly things before which may have played a part in their punishment.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
After school can be useful as it impacts on the student. I like using litter picking at lunchtime as another deterrent.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
After school can be useful as it impacts on the student. I like using litter picking at lunchtime as another deterrent.
I speak from experience a veteran of at least 20 after school detention they don't work the litter picking at lunchtime is good as it's a bit humiliating and probably has a better effect
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Don't after schools annoy you as you miss the school bus? Often parents have to pick students up from my school and that 's really effective.

It's not used often as its so hated ...
I speak from experience a veteran of at least 20 after school detention they don't work the litter picking at lunchtime is good as it's a bit humiliating and probably has a better effect
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Don't after schools annoy you as you miss the school bus? Often parents have to pick students up from my school and that 's really effective.

It's not used often as its so hated ...
Well i'm not at school I always got picked up anyway I didn't take the bus
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Didn't whoever picked you up mind having to drive at a different time ... no choice of day either.
123kjr456
Rep:
Thankyou everyone for your support and yes i have got previous experience of being in trouble so i think that is why we got put on report just got to except now
123kjr456
Rep:
(Original post by Guru Jason)
I had a water fight at school once but I got disqualified for boiling the water first.
That's a good one lol
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Didn't whoever picked you up mind having to drive at a different time ... no choice of day either.
it was my Mum she'd pick up my brother then come back half an hour later for me she didn't mind at all.
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I think I would have found a way to make it annoying ...
it was my Mum she'd pick up my brother then come back half an hour later for me she didn't mind at all.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
They did that at my school and then being the litter sorta became a cult following. Some people :rofl:
123kjr456
Rep:
(Original post by _Rusty_)
They did that at my school and then being the litter sorta became a cult following. Some people :rofl:
Yeah we do have to do the litter picking as part of the detention they made us start at the front of the school so everyone knows that you're the bad kids when they are all on there way out 2nd one out of 4 tonight like I've said just got to get on with it only myself to blame
Jess2346
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
what are you saying also thanks for support i guess
jonathanemptage
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jess2346)
what are you saying also thanks for support i guess
Im saying I would have given you in school suspension or isolation or what ever it's called because I feel it would work better than and after school detention.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads