The Student Room Group

English language a level OCR 2022 paper 1 and 2

I don't think anyone has started a discussion on this yet, how did people find the papers etc ??
Reply 1
ok I study Twelfth Night, Paradise Lost and A Doll's House and honestly, what a gift. The extract was lucrative, section B hinted at three themes, and while Part 2 questions can be strange, I found that there were a few with a lot of potential.
Overall I feel like OCR was being really quite kind with us. Deserve it looking at the STATE of their grade boundaries
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Liv.corbett
I don't think anyone has started a discussion on this yet, how did people find the papers etc ??

The language change was a joke. 1880 was far too recent so there was little to talk about. Also the language in the media article was very uninteresting. Paper 1 was much easier.
Yeah agreed there was barely anything to pick out other than comment on "lest" and maybe some of the syntax. Basically a compare and contrast. The CLA was nice tho, at least they gave us a child who could somewhat speak.
Original post by Freddie Higham
The language change was a joke. 1880 was far too recent so there was little to talk about. Also the language in the media article was very uninteresting. Paper 1 was much easier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending