Edexcel A Level History Paper 2: Depth Study 9HI0 2A-2H - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did this exam go for you?
Great! (10)
26.32%
Quite well (18)
47.37%
Not so good (8)
21.05%
Terrible! (2)
5.26%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel A Level History Paper 2: Depth Study 9HI0 2A-2H - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 10th June AM
Length: 1h30

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
CuriousO
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Anyone doing china? Predictions for questions?
Surely social policy has to be one of the section B questions?
tedibare
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Anyone sitting Italy paper? I think rise of mussolini is probably gonna come up for section A. I don’t know about section B tho
marghe.sacchi14
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CuriousO)
Anyone doing china? Predictions for questions?
Surely social policy has to be one of the section B questions?
Meeeeee!!! Really? Because it hasn’t been last year?
CuriousO
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by marghe.sacchi14)
Meeeeee!!! Really? Because it hasn’t been last year?
Sorry, what I meant was rather that there is surely going to be a question on social policy in the paper, because they kept 2 sections of it in the AI and it hasn't been asked for a few years. The part about it being in Section B was an assumption, although I guess they could ask a source on it, I just think it seems unlikely - also considering the other sections are the kind that sources are often focused on (CR, economic policy)
Last edited by CuriousO; 2 months ago
ughexams123
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Anyone doing Henry II and the Angevin Empire?
marghe.sacchi14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CuriousO)
Sorry, what I meant was rather that there is surely going to be a question on social policy in the paper, because they kept 2 sections of it in the AI and it hasn't been asked for a few years. The part about it being in Section B was an assumption, although I guess they could ask a source on it, I just think it seems unlikely - also considering the other sections are the kind that sources are often focused on (CR, economic policy)
Omg very well noticed. I feel like there won’t be a question of the economy then, because they kept all of it from the spec
CuriousO
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg very well noticed. I feel like there won’t be a question of the economy then, because they kept all of it from the spec
Do you have any guesses for why they kept 2 social policy bullet points? Do you think there will be a combined question (how far did social policy transform the lives...) or do you think it was to just make it so that there was more content to study?
Last edited by CuriousO; 1 month ago
Eliottbigboss12
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone doing South Africa, any predictions for the Source question ?
alevelstuden1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone doing india
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did you find the exam?
marghe.sacchi14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Absolutely stunning !
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Absolutely stunning !
Congratulations!
CuriousO
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Very generous questions, same for my other subjects. Grade boundaries could be concerning this year, although I can't imagine they will make them higher than 2019
student3636
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone do USA boom and bust?? Anyone else agree that it was a good paper
JoshWaller
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Not too bad. Russia questions were quite generous. Source question was on the impact of war communism in the countryside and for Q2 I did the question on how Tsarist autocratic rule changed in Russia from 1894-1914. Edexcel have been quite nice.
neymarjr1107
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alevelstuden1)
anyone doing india
yep, how did you find it?
Isabelm13
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone do USA Conformity and Challenge, the source just on Kennedy’s Space Programme was really weird and niche to me but section b was fine.
aaanonymousss
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by student3636)
Did anyone do USA boom and bust?? Anyone else agree that it was a good paper
Could’ve been better. Not much to say on Levitt houses
miamiamia111
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
agreed, what points did you make

(Original post by aaanonymousss)
Could’ve been better. Not much to say on Levitt houses
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads