Regarding admission in uk for master's in finance

Watch this thread
Shiaaayu
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have got offer letter from Herriot watt University- MSc in international banking and finance. Kent University- MSc in finance . Aston University- Msc in finance. Essex university- Msc in finance. Aru - MSc in accounting and finance.
I am confused which one I should choose?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Aston - followed by Kent or Essex.
The other two have no reputation for Business courses.
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
These sound like pretty different courses with pretty different career paths. What are your objectives?
HWU StudentRep 1
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shiaaayu)
I have got offer letter from Herriot watt University- MSc in international banking and finance. Kent University- MSc in finance . Aston University- Msc in finance. Essex university- Msc in finance. Aru - MSc in accounting and finance.
Hi!
First of all, congrats on all of your offers!

I would recommend picking what you think you would enjoy most and get the most out of, as they are different master's degrees with varying content
Additionally, where would you prefer to study in the UK? You seem to have a wide range of options in terms of location.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

-Claire
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shiaaayu)
Hi!

Apologies for the late response and massive congratulations on your offers! I am a student rep at Kent and I am very happy to share some information about what our university has to offer.

The course at Kent is part of the Kent Business School, it is thought by staff that appear in the top 2% of researchers worldwide and the Canterbury campus is equipped with excellent facilities to carry out your studies. MSc Finance students can also participate in the Business Start-Up Journey through ASPIRE and further enhance your experience through an Industrial Placement further. Students go as far as to say that this postgraduate degree helped get into the industry with a very solid understanding of finance and built their confidence. I will attach a link to the official website where you can find all relevant information on the course accreditations, the modules you will be studying and the way you will be assessed: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postg...e/1704/finance
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will be able to find the lectures that will deliver the course, more information about the Kent Business School which collaborates with external bodies to impact the wider community and provides research related activities including workshops, conferences and research seminar series.

Here at Kent, all students are fully supported by the university to work towards their goals by providing academic and career advisors. The Career and Employment Service is an excellent tool we have here on campus that guides students towards their preferred career paths and successful students have gone off to then work with a wide range of companies.

Your choice might also be influenced by how far from home you are comfortable with travelling. Canterbury is a lovely town just one train away from London, so that might be a plus! There are plenty of accommodation options both on and off campus as well.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask or to contact the Kent Business School directly. Again, apologies for the late response but I hope this was helpful

Tracy
UKC Rep
Shiaaayu
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thanks for your reply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads